Skip to main content

Housemate #5 TULLY!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tully Appreciation Thread!

I really like Tully.
What are your opinions?

Last edited:
I'm a bit disappointed she had a sook. Sooky housemates are the pits. I would not have picked her as a sook at all.

She's gonna be sleep deprived tomorrow too. Can they really send them to bed without tea?

I'm guessing they will cook some sort of dinner etc.
I think Tully is a bit of control freak, Tahan was showing cracks with Tim as well.

Michael on his relationship with Tully: we both worked in advertising and became twitter mates a few years ago! Good egg. Backed hard.
Estelle: well ain't that somethangg!! Tim has been studying your ways.....

I suspect she's a temporary. For a lesbian, she sure lit up when Mathew the ex-soldier appeared on her side of the fence.

I love that she told Tim off already. :)

Love real people (Or people who just tell it how it is, regardless of it being their real selves or not).

Had a laugh when Tully was talking about Tim. Wasn't a big fan of Tim at first, but what he did at the end was hilarious getting Tahan in the shit.

I suspect she's a temporary. For a lesbian, she sure lit up when Mathew the ex-soldier appeared on her side of the fence.
Probably because he's a blokey bloke and lesbians love their blokey blokes....the convos are more exciting and they're less intimidating.
That doesn't make her a 'temporary' it makes her a normal dyke.

In terms of being forthright, feisty etc...she strikes me as the kind of person Estelle would have been had she not been ostracised by the masses.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back