Skip to main content

Housemate #5 TULLY!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Probably because he's a blokey bloke and lesbians love their blokey blokes....the convos are more exciting and they're less intimidating.
That doesn't make her a 'temporary' it makes her a normal dyke.

So you're a straight girl speaking like she knows lesbians?
Like I said, I would have responded exactly the same, and I'm not into guys.

No, she's been annointed because she called Tim out for his shit - Something that housemates rarely do until later in the week at least.

That was a socially ignorant comment, sorry but the truth hurts.
As for the other two - If you're insulted by that then...well that's strange.

And I did ask the question, if she has tats and short hair, do you make the same comment, I'm guessing you don't.

LOL talk about socially ignorant. Regardless of your sexual preferences you surely cannot believe that the billions of lesbians in the world "love their blokey blokes". Of course a percentage would, just the same as a percentage wouldn't. Imagine me professing to know what all 51 year old hetro females like.

LOL talk about socially ignorant. Regardless of your sexual preferences you surely cannot believe that the billions of lesbians in the world "love their blokey blokes"
I don't believe I said that?
I just don't think the supposed 'behaviour' she exibited screams 'omg I'm actually into guys!' and one I've seen prominently in my community.

Tully instantly became my favourite so far. Really strong, positive character - and she's a diehard BB fan like ourselves so that's a plus. :p

That's the bit that's got me interested, that uber-fan rumour. I'm wondering if she's a genuine die-hard fan, or just someone who's watched the last few series, and likes FNL? She's 25, so would have been about 12 when it started, I'm wondering if she's watched the earlier seasons, or if she watches the overseas BBs?

That's the bit that's got me interested, that uber-fan rumour. I'm wondering if she's a genuine die-hard fan, or just someone who's watched the last few series, and likes FNL? She's 25, so would have been about 12 when it started, I'm wondering if she's watched the earlier seasons, or if she watches the overseas BBs?
Well the comments I saw made about her seemed like she was a huge fan for years. I'd like to hope so anyway.

And adding to your comment about her age, I'm 21 (turning 22 later this year) and have watched season 1 since literally the first episode. So, I was 9 years old, and look at me now. :p I know it's rare, but it's possible.

Not sure what I think of Tully actually. I think she might be a bit immature. I thought her having a go at Tim then sooking later showed that. There are easier and more adult ways of dealing with someone like Tim.

[MENTION=7409]pecan[/MENTION] she is a die-hard fan. This is a dream come true for her.

Ahhhhh I've known Tully socially for a few years!! Can't believe she's on BB, I had no idea she was even applying. She's a great girl, lovely soul, a lot of fun. Bit biased but I hope she wins :D :D

I made a passing observation. There will be a lot more of those. You, however, have rudely accused me of being socially ignorant, heterosexual, and 'a chick'. I will leave you to your politicised aggression and hope you enjoy the season.

I hope you post more this season.

You are easy to read, articulate and whether I agree with you or not, I really like your take on things.

While I think her little face lit up because she was attracted to him, I don't think it was sexual, and I don't think it was because of any lesbian generalisation ie lesbians prefer manly men. Like heterosexual people, gay people have that initial attraction to people both male and female. Not in a sexual sense, more in a "I'm just going to LOVE hanging out with you, I just KNOW it!!" sense. I have met many women, and within a split second I knew we were going to be firm friends, and if you had a camera on me filming that initial moment, I am sure my face would have lit up with excitement just like Tully's did, and I am firmly hetro (unless I have a few wines Warning for Sorceress ---> lol motey :D).

I hope you post more this season.

You are easy to read, articulate and whether I agree with you or not, I really like your take on things.

While I think her little face lit up because she was attracted to him, I don't think it was sexual, and I don't think it was because of any lesbian generalisation ie lesbians prefer manly men. Like heterosexual people, gay people have that initial attraction to people both male and female. Not in a sexual sense, more in a "I'm just going to LOVE hanging out with you, I just KNOW it!!" sense. I have met many women, and within a split second I knew we were going to be firm friends, and if you had a camera on me filming that initial moment, I am sure my face would have lit up with excitement just like Tully's did, and I am firmly hetro (unless I have a few wines Warning for Sorceress ---> lol motey :D).

Yeah this was actually what I was trying to get across.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back