Skip to main content

Housemate #5 TULLY!

Status
Not open for further replies.
And re: Michael knowing Tully. The world isn't that small, thousands audition for BB. So much for fair auditions and not being about who you know...

I'm sure if she had short hair and a couple of tats you wouldn't have had the same response.

Gee, you know me so well! I've known some sumptuous lesbians in my time. I just think it is funny that she's been annointed as beyond all human failings - rather like Estelle - in such a short time. Which would be, as with Estelle, nothing to do with her character but because she's pretty.

Gee, you know me so well! I've known some sumptuous lesbians in my time..
So you're a straight girl speaking like she knows lesbians?
Like I said, I would have responded exactly the same, and I'm not into guys.
GI just think it is funny that she's been annointed as beyond all human failings - rather like Estelle - in such a short time. Which would be, as with Estelle, nothing to do with her character but because she's pretty.
No, she's been annointed because she called Tim out for his shit - Something that housemates rarely do until later in the week at least.

No, she's been annointed because she called Tim out for his shit - Something that housemates rarely do until later in the week at least.

The older woman, Sharon, also 'called Tim out for his shit' - and far more pleasantly. I think Tully is rude and entitled and I hope she sticks around for a very long time.

You really do make a lot of assumptions, though.

So she basically loves being a lesbian that is desired by men? Yeah, there's no issues there. Fail.

LOL says the chick that has questioned someone's sexuality due to a greeting.
Smh.

I made a passing observation. There will be a lot more of those. You, however, have rudely accused me of being socially ignorant, heterosexual, and 'a chick'. I will leave you to your politicised aggression and hope you enjoy the season.

Maybe she is like keppler wessels and batted for two teams. I think she seems nice. Never woulda thought two of my faves would be her and Ben! And im called gayaphobic!

I made a passing observation. There will be a lot more of those. You, however, have rudely accused me of being socially ignorant, heterosexual, and 'a chick'. I will leave you to your politicised aggression and hope you enjoy the season.
That was a socially ignorant comment, sorry but the truth hurts.
As for the other two - If you're insulted by that then...well that's strange.

And I did ask the question, if she has tats and short hair, do you make the same comment, I'm guessing you don't.

That was a socially ignorant comment, sorry but the truth hurts.
As for the other two - If you're insulted by that then...well that's strange.

And I did ask the question, if she has tats and short hair, do you make the same comment, I'm guessing you don't.

You, my friend, are humourless. And to answer your question and exit this fascinating debate: if a big gnarly butch dyke gave off the signals that Tully did on sighting Mathew last night, yes, I would say the same. But I gather you will miss my point, whatever I say. You've found your fairy princess for the season, so that's a good thing. As I said, I hope you enjoy watching the show as I intend to. Please leave me alone now.

But I gather you will miss my point, whatever I say. You've found your fairy princess for the season, so that's a good thing. As I said, I hope you enjoy watching the show as I intend to. Please leave me alone now.
Dear oh dear, get a grip....when you reply to my post...uh you're replying to my post.
So don't freaking reply if you don't expect a response!

And for the record, hate on Tully all you like, my problem was with your shallow 'observation' and I would have reacted if it was anyone in the house.
I have no time for that sort of crap.

Grow some thicker skin next time.

Tully did say she loves being checked out by men, that is the reason I am sure some people are questioning what her motivations are. I personally think she is another abused train wreck that has not come to terms with whatever happened. But you know, that's just me ;)

Tully did say she loves being checked out by men, that is the reason I am sure some people are questioning what her motivations are. I personally think she is another abused train wreck that has not come to terms with whatever happened. But you know, that's just me ;)
Yeah well that's at least a bit more credible than 'eyes lighting up' lol.
We'll see, I'll pay it if she goes all Geneva *shudders*

Argh why did you bring that thing up?!! I just had black and white slow motion flashbacks of her being humped in that sauna by that disgusting orangutan!! What pieces of shit those two were.

Tully instantly became my favourite so far. Really strong, positive character - and she's a diehard BB fan like ourselves so that's a plus. :p

Tully is definitely my current favourite. "Cool chick" is a good description. She will surely have the support of a lot of males in the house and will go far.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back