Skip to main content

Hi @gemmasixfootsix!!

Hello @gemma6foot6 , I have a few more questions to add to my ever-growing questions list: :)

1. What was the weekly shopping budget in the House and was it hard to manage with?
2. Were there things that were just provided by
BIGBROTHER rather than requiring Housemates to purchase?
3. From day one, who did you honestly think was going to win and final three?
4. From your last day, who did you honestly think was going to win and final three?
5. Were you permitted to go back to Dreamworld and watch the Housemates from the production offices post-eviction?
6. Were you regularly contacted by production staff after your eviction?
7. Did you plan to audition, or was it just a split-second decision?
8. What were auditions like?
9. Who did you meet from auditions that went into the House (not just your season, but previous as well)?
10. Which Housemate/s' edit were completely different to how they were in the House (excluding you because we know you're awesome!)?

Hey @gemma6foot6
What was your favourite place in the house and where did most people like to hang out during the day/night? Did different groups have different places where they would generally always go to?

Hello @gemma6foot6 , I have a few more questions to add to my ever-growing questions list: :)

1. What was the weekly shopping budget in the House and was it hard to manage with?
4. From your last day, who did you honestly think was going to win and final three?
5. Were you permitted to go back to Dreamworld and watch the Housemates from the production offices post-eviction?
9. Who did you meet from auditions that went into the House (not just your season, but previous as well)?
10. Which Housemate/s' edit were completely different to how they were in the House (excluding you because we know you're awesome!)?
Will try get to these tonight

1. 50 bucks per person but items were expensive, it was no where near enough after they took all our food away for the shakes
2. We had staples replenished every 5 days, things like brown rice, tinned fruit, tinned tomato, instant mash, and sardines blurk
3. I thought trav and Ryan on day one
4. When I left I thought it would be Skye Lawson and Jason
5. I was very busy after eviction, I did the most press up until Lawson and cat left so there were a couple of times I watched live feed . And I went into the control room once... It was weird
6. No, they organised everything for my eviction week then sent me home to fend for myself
7. I auditioned in 2013 on a bit of a whim, just thought I would give it a crack and got really far ... They just kept saying yes and that they liked me... Then in 2014 I really wanted it so I did my prep and really tried hard in auditions
8. Auditions were easy I just was myself, it's lots of talking about your thoughts and feelings. I was very honest. I preferred 2013 auditions better, I had a huge argument with tim dormer and left feeling really confident
Then 2014 everyone else at auditions kinda ganged up on me and I even cried at one point... Most of the other ppl that auditioned hated me.. I think it's coz they could see Alex and the producers liked me
9.in the 2013 auditions I met Lawson in Perth then tim mikayla jade and maddi in Sydney Then at that same audition I met jake.. But totally forgot him until 2 days into being his pair coz he wasn't wearing glasses in 2013 ... Then 2014 just Lawson
10. We all are pretty different to our edits but I think Skye's was most different... She did a lot of cute funny stuff on her own so we only saw annoying Skye and you all saw sweet cute dummy Skye
Hope that's ok

Hey @gemma6foot6
What was your favourite place in the house and where did most people like to hang out during the day/night? Did different groups have different places where they would generally always go to?
My favourite place was the diary room .. It felt safe in there with bb he was probably the best part of being on the show... I also liked the tree house I used to get the rock pillows and try stack them in towers I got to 12
And lying on the rug in the kitchen I don't know why but we would always end up there
As far as different groups having regular hang outs, not really its really small so there's not too many places to go

@gemma6foot6 if your series was done by voting to evict who do yo think would have been evicted first then second then third ect. And who do you think would be the final three and of course winner and more importantly what do you think you would finish

8. Although there was this funny occasion when I was in the green bedroom and Jason was in there too we were just changing and I was about to swap my bra over and the ball camera turned from Jason to me and so I looked up at it and said "really all I'm doing is changing my bra you can't show it anyway coz its a pg show so turn away please"...and then it turned away it was funny actually
I've been reading through this Q and A and for some reason I find this story really funny! Thank you so much for answering all our questions, I hope we haven't been annoying but It's really amazing to find out all the inner workings of BB production.

@gemma6foot6 let us say that a mad scientist brings dinosaurs back into the modern age and teaches them how to dance for the upcoming dinosaur dancing competition. What food should the scientist take to this competition and how much of it should he take?

@gemma6foot6 let us say that a mad scientist brings dinosaurs back into the modern age and teaches them how to dance for the upcoming dinosaur dancing competition. What food should the scientist take to this competition and how much of it should he take?

maybe ask Sam Neill.....

image.jpg

This much, plus a little safety margin.

Why do you even want to know that reepbot? Are you planning on becoming a dinosaur rearing mad scientist? (Can't you google stuff like this anyway?)

Ah well fair enough. This is indeed the place to ask. That question. For the record: I don't know. I would probably avoid the event myself.

Back