Skip to main content

Hi @gemmasixfootsix!!

Hi Gemma.

Are there any posters you DETEST on this forum? SPILL.

Also cider or beer?

Also MADONNA or Gaga..... careful now xo

Hi again @gemma6foot6 :)
Just a couple of more questions....... for now:
1) What does the Big Brother voice sound like inside the House? Where are the speakers?
2) Is it easy to hear through the walls (e.g. Housemates in different rooms, Big Brother speaking in different rooms) of the House?
3) What does the House feel, smell, taste and sound like? :p
4) Did Big Brother always start with, "This is Big Brother" and how many Big Brother's would you say you heard? Any females?
5) What are some of the opportunities after Big Brother that you otherwise would not have had?
6) I know you said last year that you hadn't watched the show yet so have you now?
7) What did you think of your time in the House compared to on T.V?
8) How often do you get recognised?
9) Why are you so awesome?

Love, SepiaBird
@gemma6foot6 Considering you said that you would get to these when you had a chance, I may one more just to be cheeky. :p
10. Were there any aspects of the show from a Housemate perspective compared to viewer that surprised you? Production, house, stage, etc...?

@gemma6foot6 Considering you said that you would get to these when you had a chance, I may one more just to be cheeky. :p
10. Were there any aspects of the show from a Housemate perspective compared to viewer that surprised you? Production, house, stage, etc...?
The smell factor would worry me. I have a real aversion to that funky, non fresh air, slept in smell which I have always imagined the house to smell like. Obviously I could be and hopefully would be very wrong in my imaginings.

Oh I am so sorry I have been very very busy lately ... I'm on night shift tonight I will try get to them then sorry again just got lots goin on

Hi again @gemma6foot6 :)
Just a couple of more questions....... for now:
1) What does the Big Brother voice sound like inside the House? Where are the speakers?
2) Is it easy to hear through the walls (e.g. Housemates in different rooms, Big Brother speaking in different rooms) of the House?
3) What does the House feel, smell, taste and sound like? :p
4) Did Big Brother always start with, "This is Big Brother" and how many Big Brother's would you say you heard? Any females?
5) What are some of the opportunities after Big Brother that you otherwise would not have had?
6) I know you said last year that you hadn't watched the show yet so have you now?
7) What did you think of your time in the House compared to on T.V?
8) How often do you get recognised?
9) Why are you so awesome?

Love, SepiaBird
1) big brother sounds like he does on TV we had 3 voice actors that all do the "big brother" voice it's mainly Leon in the evening and Zak during the day there were microphones and speakers everywhere each room had at least one speaker and they were able to isolate different rooms so if I was in the kitchen he could speak directly to me without anyone else hearing and visa versa

2) the walls were pretty thin but you couldn't hear too much unless the door was open like the door from the dressing room to the lounge didn't close all the way so you could hear but otherwise pretty private

3) the house was very comfy we all liked sitting on the floor the rugs were very soft so it was good to chill on, it smelt a certain way but I can't describe it very well... Outside smelt like eucalyptus, inside smelt like new carpet and the bathroom smelt like a mixture of body washes, I had a special shower gel that I still use it brings back the memories of the house... I like it... It sounds normal just lots of bumps in the walls

4) one time we heard a girl it was a Sunday I think it was the producer Jaala otherwise there was 3 bb voices Peter Leon and Zak and unless it was an urgent message most would be started with this is bigbrother

5) the opportunities have been endless, working with different companies via social media has been great and just meeting amazing people like usainbolt the runner and other TV personalities has been really fun and I love meeting bb fans and taking photos, it's fun making ppl happy

6) I've watched up till ep 9 after that my edit gets really awful so I haven't plucked up the courage yet... I'm not ready

7) it's completely different, it doesn't even compare , I had a blast , it was hard but amazing you didn't see that

8) all the time, I'm by far the most recognisable housemate being 6"6 and usually a red head I stand out anyway so yeah I get noticed a lot especially at any place where ppl are drinking coz they all come up to me but it's fun... My friends hate it because they just stand there but I love it

9) I'm not that awesome but I do like to give back to the bb fans I know that I was lucky for the experience so I don't mind giving back coz I'm so grateful for everyone that watched and supported me

The smell factor would worry me. I have a real aversion to that funky, non fresh air, slept in smell which I have always imagined the house to smell like. Obviously I could be and hopefully would be very wrong in my imaginings.
The house always smelt really fresh actually, the aircon was really good and there were about 50 air freshners perfume things everywhere we sometimes had to unplug them coz they were a bit strong .

Hi Gemma, how many seasons of BBAU have you seen? Did you watch all of the Channel 10 seasons? If so, I have a few questions about them:

1. Did you like Gretel Killeen?

2. Which Channel 10 season is your favourite?

3. Which housemates from the Channel 10 seasons were your favourite housemates?

4. Did you watch any of the Channel 10 seasons on Youtube last year before entering the house?

5. Did you or any of the housemates talk about the history of BBAU while in the house e.g. the old Channel 10 seasons and how some of you would have been children and teenagers while it was on and how it is weird how you guys are now on the show? In addition to this, did you guys ever talk about how weird it is that you guys are living in the same house and are on the same TV program that people were on and living in over 13 years earlier? That might be a strange question and I know that one of the rules of BB is you are not allowed to talk about previous seasons but I can't help but think that you guys would have as you had so much time on your hands.
1) to be honest the host doesn't have much to do with the housemates so I would not have minded either Sonia or Gretel ... I liked how Gretel was a bitch sometimes
2) chrissie and reggies season and also the season with Ryan and bree were my faves
3) those mentioned above as well as Nathan( gay from perth) but I can't remember everyone
4) nope I just came on the forums for research
5) we weren't allowed to talk about it we occasionally spoke about the 2013 season but they used to tell us off

Hey @gemma6foot6 If you where in charge of producing Big Brother 2015 what would you do? Who would you have host it? Would you bring back shows like uplate and uncut? Would you change the set? How would you like the house to look? Would you allow live feeds? Would you do voting to evict or save? Basically what I'm asking is what do you want to see differently on a big Brother if it was to return?

@gemma6foot6 has Pyria kept in touch with you?
Yes we talk occasionally, I'm hoping to hang with her in Adelaide soon[DOUBLEPOST=1429025008][/DOUBLEPOST]
Hey @gemma6foot6 If you where in charge of producing Big Brother 2015 what would you do? Who would you have host it? Would you bring back shows like uplate and uncut? Would you change the set? How would you like the house to look? Would you allow live feeds? Would you do voting to evict or save? Basically what I'm asking is what do you want to see differently on a big Brother if it was to return?
Awesome question I'll get to it soon

Hey Gem Gem (@gemma6foot6 ) I asked a question a while ago and Fear it may have been lost:

Hey Gem Gem (@gemma6foot6 ) I asked a question a while ago and Fear it may have been lost:
Not really... The house was closer to dreamworld than I thought.... And as everyone says its smaller than I thought . Our microphone packs had to be battery changed daily everything else was pretty normal

I would do a fans versus favourites type thing, so 10 fans and 10 faves enter the house then nominations would work by 3 fans up for noms and 3 faves up for noms as voted by the opposite group... So fans nom faves and visa versa.
Each week, 2 are evicted one from the fans and one from the faves in till there are only 2 fans and 2 faves left then it's a level playing field as the public would have made a connection with the fans left too . Then single evictions until a final 2. I would have Sonia host. I have a soft spot for her.
I would bring back up late as we used to stay up till like 3am in the house so it would be good to see what's happening then. I don't like uncut... I don't need to see ppls bits and pieces. But would prefer an M rating for more adult content
I would do vote to evict only ... I think it's fairer
As far as the look of the house I think having 2 bedrooms one fans and one faves with all the beds together... I didn't like how separate they were in our season
And I would have the Twitter feeds in place...

As far as my choice of favourites from the channel 9 series would be
Layla
Josh
Sara
Tully
Tim
Matt
Katie and Lucy
Me haha of course
Sam
Travis
Hope that's a good answer for u

Hi @gemma6foot6. I enjoyed watching you and was sorry to see you go so early.

1. Do you watch the American version? (If you haven't, I'll PM you a YT link to an episode from last year.)
2. If you were following the American rules (and won HOH, obviously), who would you try to nominate straight away and why?
3. Do you think HMs should be allowed to nominate and evict themselves?
4. What'd you spend the $5,000 gift card on?

I would do a fans versus favourites type thing, so 10 fans and 10 faves enter the house then nominations would work by 3 fans up for noms and 3 faves up for noms as voted by the opposite group... So fans nom faves and visa versa.
Each week, 2 are evicted one from the fans and one from the faves in till there are only 2 fans and 2 faves left then it's a level playing field as the public would have made a connection with the fans left too . Then single evictions until a final 2. I would have Sonia host. I have a soft spot for her.
I would bring back up late as we used to stay up till like 3am in the house so it would be good to see what's happening then. I don't like uncut... I don't need to see ppls bits and pieces. But would prefer an M rating for more adult content
I would do vote to evict only ... I think it's fairer
As far as the look of the house I think having 2 bedrooms one fans and one faves with all the beds together... I didn't like how separate they were in our season
And I would have the Twitter feeds in place...

As far as my choice of favourites from the channel 9 series would be
Layla
Josh
Sara
Tully
Tim
Matt
Katie and Lucy
Me haha of course
Sam
Travis
Hope that's a good answer for u

Wow thats a really good idea. I like this fans or faves thing. You are one smart cookie ☺️

N
Hi @gemma6foot6. I enjoyed watching you and was sorry to see you go so early.

1. Do you watch the American version? (If you haven't, I'll PM you a YT link to an episode from last year.)
2. If you were following the American rules (and won HOH, obviously), who would you try to nominate straight away and why?
3. Do you think HMs should be allowed to nominate and evict themselves?
4. What'd you spend the $5,000 gift card on?
1 nope... But I hear it's very different to ours
2 from my season? I would have nominated travis Priya and Skye
3 no I think u would loose too many ppl that way.. It's a really hard place to be ... Probs would have lost Sandra , Aisha and Lawson and maybe dion if they could self evict
4 I bought a mixer for my mum a bbq for my bro .. A TV and bluray for me and I still have heaps of money left

Back