Skip to main content

Hi @gemmasixfootsix!!

What kind of little 'freebies' have you received so far?
Have you been invited to attend any charity events or Christmas functions etc, when you're back in Perth because we will be waiting to see the photos:)

What else to you have planned while you're on the Gold Coast? Are you doing any sight-seeing?
Will you be going to Dreamworld again for any promos/events, or meet and greets?
Do you know when the BB house will be open to the public?
Do you know why the final 3 HM's don't have twitter accounts yet?
Just having a holiday at this stage ... I'm going to talk to the publicist at 9 tomorrow ... Not sure about when the house will be open .... The final 3 will be on Twitter soon

@gemma6foot6 It's so far back now but I thought at the time when you were in The Treehouse talking to Skye, and you had told her you had thought she was as deep as paddling pool, that you initially were trying to apologise for your first impressions of her, even though you couldn't see yourself being close friends in there but you ended feeling a bit frustrated because she hadn't realised where you where coming from, so put your View attachment 47199 even further?
Yes that was the case... I was apologising but she didn't understand which made it difficult[DOUBLEPOST=1417345862][/DOUBLEPOST]
Hey Gemma! Thanks for answering my questions I have just one more:
Have you watched the show where you were in the House and if so, did you feel that it represented you and your time in the House accurately?
p.s I loved you and wish you won! :inlove:
I haven't watched it coz my edit was quite negative

How would you know your edit was negative if you haven't watched it....
Im sure her family/friends would have told her.

When you said you showed the HMs the photoshops what response did you get? I know some of them are pretty mean lol

Just having a holiday at this stage ... I'm going to talk to the publicist at 9 tomorrow ... Not sure about when the house will be open .... The final 3 will be on Twitter soon

I know Aisha at least isn't on Twitter. It would seem silly to me for them to hold off on the Final 3 being on Twitter - it's a social game, no will care about enough to look them up on Twitter in a few days, and follow them. Is it the production team holding them back from joining Twitter?

I know Aisha at least isn't on Twitter. It would seem silly to me for them to hold off on the Final 3 being on Twitter - it's a social game, no will care about enough to look them up on Twitter in a few days, and follow them. Is it the production team holding them back from joining Twitter?
Aisha is on Twitter

So is this twitter fake? @Aisha_Jade

So is this twitter fake? @Aisha_Jade

I hope so.....

Aisha Jade ‏@Aisha_Jade
It's Sunday and it's raining
1f629.png

BORE-ING. Lol

Aisha has twitter

Back