Skip to main content

Hi @gemmasixfootsix!!

Let's start a petition

Yes!

Let's also start spamming #GetGemma6foot6OnSurvivor to Jeff's twitter profile - Maybe they'll make an exception and create a Survivor: National vs. International - super fans season.

Hi @gemma6foot6 I heard you were staying on the Gold Coast for a couple of weeks. Is this for work or play?:)
Any gossip and fun times to share about the BB after party etc?

gemma6foot6
2 hours ago@laylasubritzky@bennorris32 day drinking wine at a shopping center like champions

10817942_531811480289141_1236839908_n.jpg
I'm there for play and any work that comes up ... I have lots to say but I'll wait till it dies down a bit

I'm there for play and any work that comes up ... I have lots to say but I'll wait till it dies down a bit
Did you all resign from your jobs Gemma so as to be able to be on BB? None of you are old enough to have that much long service leave for example. I have lots of questions along this line, dealing with minutiae of the house, such as regular medications, illness, changing of bed linen and towels etc etc. Did the Ambi-pur disguise the slept in bedroom smell which can be very rank.

Did you all resign from your jobs Gemma so as to be able to be on BB? None of you are old enough to have that much long service leave for example. I have lots of questions along this line, dealing with minutiae of the house, such as regular medications, illness, changing of bed linen and towels etc etc. Did the Ambi-pur disguise the slept in bedroom smell which can be very rank.
Some quit their jobs . I didn't my boss was understanding and gave me time off . Medications were sorted before hand and in a med cabinet in the Diary room, when we got sick or injured a dr came to the diary room and did an appt . We did all our own sheets washing at the laundromat. The am I pure was too strong do we turned them off . The rooms were air conditioned so we never really had bad smells

Some quit their jobs . I didn't my boss was understanding and gave me time off . Medications were sorted before hand and in a med cabinet in the Diary room, when we got sick or injured a dr came to the diary room and did an appt . We did all our own sheets washing at the laundromat. The am I pure was too strong do we turned them off . The rooms were air conditioned so we never really had bad smells

Interesting, I've read that the BBUSA house smells after about a week of the HGs living there and the BBUK house also gets pretty bad pretty fast... no news on how the BBCAN house smelt... probably like maple syrup tho.

Interesting, I've read that the BBUSA house smells after about a week of the HGs living there and the BBUK house also gets pretty bad pretty fast... no news on how the BBCAN house smelt... probably like maple syrup tho.

I think you get used to bad smells after a while. I know I moved into my place in Brisbane right after the floods, and it smelt dank and mouldy for the first week or so and then I stopped noticing

I think you get used to bad smells after a while. I know I moved into my place in Brisbane right after the floods, and it smelt dank and mouldy for the first week or so and then I stopped noticing

Apparently planes absolutely reek after long haul flights, but as a passenger you get used to it. I've heard that ground staff have to hold their breath when opening the door after the plane plane lands. So that's just like max 24 hours, I imagine after weeks a house like a BB one would be much worse.

Thanks Gemma. I had wondered about the bedrooms and if they got smelly due to having no windows, especially if there are supposedly gasey people in the house (e.g. Sam). I guess that it's better the Ambi Pur was too strong rather than too weak, lol :thumbsup:

Quick question why did you guys always use clothes and such to keep the doors ajar?

I am very glad I asked these questions. In many ways these things interest me more than what's going on. If there's one thing I hate it's slept in bedroom smells. I need fresh air. Thanks Gemma for answering them.

Back