Skip to main content

Hi @gemmasixfootsix!!

When everyone reunited at the Gold Coast before the finale was there people who didn't really get along?
Not really... Everyone was pretty polite. I know that's boring but most ppl just kept their hate to themselves . They just ignored ppl they didn't like

Hi Gemma. I have three quick questions questions:
1) After you walk through the eviction gates to leave, what exactly happens after that?
2) What is the feeling that you have when your about to walk down the eviction plank/catwalk?
3) What happens during the ad break for a Housemate?

Not really... Everyone was pretty polite. I know that's boring but most ppl just kept their hate to themselves . They just ignored ppl they didn't like
hi @gemma6foot6 Has anyone admitted to being a member of Behind Big Brother before the show - A forum member went missing about the time of lockdown and it has been the cause of much speculation as to whether they were housemate :)

1) After you walk through the eviction gates to leave, what exactly happens after that?
2) What is the feeling that you have when your about to walk down the eviction plank/catwalk?

1) they walk you to a golf carts and take you to the backstage of the gangplank area and then push you on stage it's not very interesting they just try to calm you
2) I felt actually very scatterbrained before I went on stage it was a funny feeling where I didn't actually know what I was feeling all
3) in the ad breaks for my eviction interview with they touched up my make up because I was crying and I chatted to Sonia and waved at the crowd

hi @gemma6foot6 Has anyone admitted to being a member of Behind Big Brother before the show - A forum member went missing about the time of lockdown and it has been the cause of much speculation as to whether they were housemate :)
Not including the final 3 coz I'm not sure about them but... I was the only person that really lurked on here
When we were watching Monday's episode I was showing everyone photos from the photo shop thread and no one really knew what site to go on ... Priya has been lurking since I think just to get the prisus photos... She loves them

Not including the final 3 coz I'm not sure about them but... I was the only person that really lurked on here
When we were watching Monday's episode I was showing everyone photos from the photo shop thread and no one really knew what site to go on ... Priya has been lurking since I think just to get the prisus photos... She loves them
its amazing really you would think big fans would know about this site! Even sadder you didn't go further!

I saw on your Instagram you were roommates with marina, did you choose your room mates and who was with who
We were allocated room mates but I will keep who was with who private sorry[DOUBLEPOST=1417342588][/DOUBLEPOST]
@gemma6foot6, how have you enjoyed the Gold Coast?
I'm loving it I'm here for a bit longer

What else to you have planned while you're on the Gold Coast? Are you doing any sight-seeing?
Will you be going to Dreamworld again for any promos/events, or meet and greets?
Do you know when the BB house will be open to the public?
Do you know why the final 3 HM's don't have twitter accounts yet?

Hey Gemma! Thanks for answering my questions I have just one more:
Have you watched the show where you were in the House and if so, did you feel that it represented you and your time in the House accurately?
p.s I loved you and wish you won! :inlove:

@gemma6foot6 It's so far back now but I thought at the time when you were in The Treehouse talking to Skye, and you had told her you had thought she was as deep as paddling pool, that you initially were trying to apologise for your first impressions of her, even though you couldn't see yourself being close friends in there but you ended feeling a bit frustrated because she hadn't realised where you where coming from, so put your footinmouth.gif even further?

Back