Skip to main content

Hey Friends!

1. How long was the wait between the Nominations Challenge and finding out who was nominated?
2. Operation Shambles - What happened and how would you do it differently?
3. What's the best way to sleep in a cupboard?
4. What were the things you did to help you avoid being nominated for so long? How many secret deals did you have? (I thought you were going up instead of Johnson when Layla left)
5. What do you think you could've done to fly under the radar for longer?
6. How did you feel when Brenton and Jules came in? Did you like having intruders and did it help or hurt your game?
7. Have you watched the finale and outside of the result did you enjoy it? Did you know ahead of time some people wouldn't get to say anything? (They should've replaced the love triangle segment)
8. Favourite House Task/Shopping Task?
9. How often could you work out someone was on a secret mission?
10. What were big talking points in the house that were never mentioned on the show? What were small talking points that were made on the show to be a big deal?

Hey everyone, thanks for all the discussions, the love, the wariness, my supporters and opponents!

Im gonna take a break off social media for a bit cuz Ive been SLAMMING it, but I thought the best way to answer any questions you have is if you post em in this thread, and in a week or so I will do a video where I can answer them all. Be so much easier than typing! Ill upload it unlisted.

Big love and ask any questions you want!
If this was Survivor you would have owned the end game, you dominated and made all the moves you needed to make in the best interests of your game, BUT you were on a hiding to nothing against the proven commodity of the OGs and the public vote. So did that factor in to your game play, how did you expect the finale to play out, what would you have done differently and what was behind the Blades of Glory costume at the finale?

I'm seeing that you Aleisha, Brenton and Johnson (not sure if any others) had this big song and dance Timviction song planned for when you evicted Tim.

How come you never went through with performing it in there? Also the fact you guys created this song shows there was some planning for it so why didn't you vote him earlier so you could better perform it?

Last edited:
Why do you think you were being accused of lying so much, when others were clearly doing the same thing? How do you really feel about Estelle now? And Tully?

Do you think they were unfairly accusing you of things when really they were probably just annoyed they weren’t in control?

There was almost zero “getting to know you” time in this series, it was all strategy talk and survival competitions. Was there a lot of hanging out and getting to know you chat between the housemates outside of what we were shown? Sex talk, family talk - we literally got nothing.

Why does Jaycee seem to think he was some big shot when he couldn’t have been less significant to the game?

Did Joel ever actually like Aleisha or was it just mildly convenient for a time?

Did you watch the old series of BB (OG version) and how do you feel about the old vs new game?

Thanks Taras - I grew to love you! Hope to see you on TV again soon!

• As a house did you have some big discussions about recent events and challenges Australians have faced (eg covid mandates and lockdowns and how that has impacted people, bushfires/floods etc) that just didn't make it to air?
  • Are there things you did that you were sure would make it to air and are disappointed didn't?

My friends! I just did a 37 minute video that only covered the first three posts (lennys two and bleachy dudes). It doesnt look like it fucken saved haha which sucks, but just wanted to know if thats ok if these videos are super long? Do you guys want short and sweet or are you happy if i go deep into it? I may have to record it all again cuz I did it in photo booth but i think maybe the video was too big and its corrupted or some shit

My friends! I just did a 37 minute video that only covered the first three posts (lennys two and bleachy dudes). It doesnt look like it fucken saved haha which sucks, but just wanted to know if thats ok if these videos are super long? Do you guys want short and sweet or are you happy if i go deep into it? I may have to record it all again cuz I did it in photo booth but i think maybe the video was too big and its corrupted or some shit
LONG FORM! Is definitely my vote.
There’s enough ‘grabs’ on social media.

Sucks that you did one and lost it tho 😵😭

Hey Taras,

Firstly, I absolutely loved your finale outfit as it was mega fierce, and you absolutely nailed the look. 🔥 I love how you're not afraid to show your individual fabulous style. You remind me of Marc Ribillet.

OK, now to the juicy question. Is your brother single because he's mega hot? 🔥 😂

P.S.S. Even though I have been somewhat bitchy in comments about you from time to time, I actually think you deserved to win BB purely based on game play. I totally mean it.

I love Reggie and voted for her to win for sentimental reasons. Soz.

You definitely would be more suited to be on a show like "Survivor", as that's your calling.

Hey Taras!

Just want to say I really appreciated you taking the time to answer questions for us, with such limited content from the series it's so hard for us viewers to get to see the nitty gritty of the game.

Got some more questions for ya if you can answer them...

1. Did you ever hear the Big Brother voice we hear in the broadcast?
2. After Josh confirming he and Sam were scouted for the show at the finale, do you know how many housemates actually auditioned for it? (If you are contractually allowed to answer that)
3. Were there any big moments in the house we didn't get to see that didn't have to do with the game itself, i.e. social interactions, relatioships, friendships, arguments?

Watched the first video.
Oh STOP IT Dumb Dumb, I'm going to end up liking you....

Seriously, thanks.
I have another question now.

You swear quite a lot (no judgement).
Was there any directive from anyone (on BB) not to, or did they just have to edit conversations around it?

uploading now. will take another 10 mins or so i reckon. big love and sorry if this one aint as good, annoying that my first video was corrupted.
This is so good, often when I see post show TV interviews you only get little snippet answers, this is so satisfying. Truly heartfelt thanks for engaging longform here.

These are just my responses and I don't need further answer on these haha

On the Tully vote, that must have been incredibly frustrating for your both on the night as well as months later watching the edit. That night, Tully kind of forced you to say that she was your target, and now knowing the backstory I see that you finally kind of gave her that because you knew its wasn't going to be Johnson. This is such a pivotal moment in your game. If you didn't, they couldn't have made the villain edit so clear which did turn public opinion against you that very night, however you would have / could have off sided Johnson who wasn't going home, that wouldn't be smart gameplay. However, in saying Tully was your target, Tully gets her moment, you are now the biggest villain ever to play bb (😂) and she thinks she 'gotcha' with the find your balls comment. If there ever was a rock and a hard place.... excruciating. Who knows how the cards could have fallen if you didn't but now that move has been explained it's very interesting. I remember you joining the forum the night this aired and even questioning myself the timing of your arrival, it all makes sense now!

On taking Reggie to end. I really think you don't get enough credit for this. it's obvious that you had many chances to take her down. And lets face it, you're not going to keep her as an ally, she was OG strong the whole game. And it doesn't take a brain surgeon to work out how popular she would be with the voting public.

I find it super fascinating that in the house there was a perception that Johnson was a producer fave. I'm not sure if anyone here said that at any point, but producer faves are often disliked on this forum. His edit didn't really feel that way to me, but maybe that's because they wanted Reggie to win in the end.

I LOVE your comment about being able to influence what the jury sees. I actually wish it was a jury vote at finale instead off a public vote. That way there would be less cries here being producer manipulation and it would actually probably mean they change the way they edit the show. If my memory serves me correctly, I actually think it was going be jury vote when they first announced the show was returning to 7 with a new format, but they pivoted because of a public outcry which is why they push the "who wins you decide" line so hard now, I think the producers / channel 7 actually think its what the fans want... It is what the fans want/wanted ... but actually those fans want the whole old format back.

side note, I watched one Estelle live and she did concede that for you a handshake was a handshake, and that when you lied to her it wasn't a handshake.

" I love a game for its game sake" - This is why I LOVE you so much. You could have played a sob story, you could have tried to be "nice," etc. Personally I find that boring in this format. I want everyone to be playing hard, and play hard you did!

also LOL about the Facebook group comment. I love this forum and the way we can discuss and debate the show with varying opinions and it not be like the insufferable Facebook group comments!!!!

I just tested positive for covid (haha I probably got it at BB finale, so maybe lucky I didn't make it to the stage to shake your hand) so I've got all the time in the world to watch your long video answers over the next week haha! Glad to see others are enjoying watching it and coming to a new appreciation of who you are too!

Thanks legend!

Back