Skip to main content

Has Tahan been treated unfairly by Big Brother?

Particularly as it's in his contract he can go to the finale party. No doubt his contract has the usual non-disclosure clauses, but because they're in breach he can let rip (hence why Mikk used her sister to discuss her eviction treatment as her sister is not subject to the NDA)

Our Lady of Deluded Love Jade you mean. :p
It's actually gotten to a point where it's difficult to watch Jade and Ed together. At first I just thought Jade was an idiot, now I sorta feel sorry for her for being so clueless about Ed. Most difficult to watch is Jade talking about long distance relationships, and moving to be with Ed.
When she gets evicted she will be hammered about Ed, and I'm sure Ed will want nothing to do with her on the outside.

It's actually gotten to a point where it's difficult to watch Jade and Ed together. At first I just thought Jade was an idiot, now I sorta feel sorry for her for being so clueless about Ed. Most difficult to watch is Jade talking about long distance relationships, and moving to be with Ed.
When she gets evicted she will be hammered about Ed, and I'm sure Ed will want nothing to do with her on the outside.

Tipping point for me was when she left her necklace under Ed's pillow. Was the soppiest, most ridiculous thing to do considering what a non-event that "relationship" is.

FAR more tolerable than Tully x Drew mind you.

From his Twatter [MENTION=31393]Just[/MENTION]ynnHBB

"Officially not invited to the Big Bro finale.. Poor effort considering I never auditioned! Yes I was asked to be the bearded lumberjack..!"

"poor form! Just got told I'm not a hm so no invite!"

"thanks! Its weak as! I signed the same agreement as everybody else and was told id be at the finale.. I'm gonna push them."

"Rohan was a late comer.. I've heard this is true in all forms! But as 4 BB if Nathan Blog n Madaline can go then 1 more can't hurt"

and in response to being asked if BB were trying to silence him by not allowing him to come he responded-
"there's nothing 2 silence me over.. Apart from not auditioning, being told 2 take down Tim & closing the voting lines early.."

I had no idea. This is actually pretty interesting, so I started a thread!

Tipping point for me was when she left her necklace under Ed's pillow. Was the soppiest, most ridiculous thing to do considering what a non-event that "relationship" is.

FAR more tolerable than Tully x Drew mind you.

Drully seems less forced, like they actually share mutual interest in each other.
Jadeward is totally one sided.

Yeah, Tahan has definitely been treated unfairly!

I can't deal with all the anti-Tahan edits! Give Tahan a fair go! Fair sauce bottle shake or whatever.

Um, they showed her THAT way because SHE WAS THAT WAY.

Her bullying and meanness were legit. It's not like BB told her to hate on the Sister. Those vile words towards them were PURELY HERS!

Um, they showed her THAT way because SHE WAS THAT WAY.

Her bullying and meanness were legit. It's not like BB told her to hate on the Sister. Those vile words towards them were PURELY HERS!

Stop being so sensitive. Tahan didnt bully the sisters. She was a little mean tonight though when Tim put the chilli in the food and Jade found it way too hot for her liking..... and Tahan just sat there looking innocent lol. Good on you Tahan. Gotta love her.

Stop being so sensitive. Tahan didnt bully the sisters. She was a little mean tonight though when Tim put the chilli in the food and Jade found it way too hot for her liking..... and Tahan just sat there looking innocent lol. Good on you Tahan. Gotta love her.
You love her. Of course you'd easily call me sensitive.

Again, you loving her doesn't justify the fact that she was bitter and rude towards the sisters.

Yeah, Tahan has definitely been treated unfairly!

I can't deal with all the anti-Tahan edits! Give Tahan a fair go! Fair sauce bottle shake or whatever.

lol pretty sure its fair shake of the sauce bottle

539384-rudd-bbq-3.jpg

You love her. Of course you'd easily call me sensitive.

Again, you loving her doesn't justify the fact that she was bitter and rude towards the sisters.

The sisters were annoying so i can understand why Tahan was sick of their fakeness. Those girls need to harden up and be real human beings.

Poor Tahan! She has had such a terrible edit! She threw pancake mixture over Tim in the spa and no one ever knew! She has called Jade "Jadaconda" for several weeks, and no one knew! Meanwhile, clearly Jade was "constantly bitching" behind her back for no reason. What a selfish toad she is. Tahan made us realise Mikkayla is a pig through her imitating Mikk. How we would know that otherwise? Those other HM's are so bitchy and mean to her. What dirt bags!

Last edited:
Good one, Tahan! Jadaconda, well I don't think it was Tahan who called Jade that. She was relating to Boog what the other housemates called her. Yes, I did believe Big bro initially treated Tahan unfairly esp. With her hair dryer. They kept it from her for more than a month and kept allowing Tim the privilege of eating his favourite icecream 3 times. Was that fair ? No. I thought amongst the ladies, she got the worst punishment from big bro and the hardest tasks. Sitting in a tub of ice in a bikini and then having to scoff down hot dogs for her relatively petite size as compared with Mikkayla and Jasmine n then having to partake in a challenge soon after is a mean feat. I don't see other housemates having had as difficult a challenge.

Definitely NOT! I think she's had it easy breezy.
She chose to break a rule and she suffered the consequence of losing her stuff.

If you asked me this question in the first few weeks I would've said no but now after watching the show in recent weeks their is obvious favouritism towards Tahan and also Tim.

Back