Skip to main content

Has Tahan been treated unfairly by Big Brother?

mcHjHov.gif

Am I the girl?

Love how this has turned into a gif thread....

Tahan being treated unfairly by big brother....
jennifer-lawrence-hurr.gif

Have to laugh at how you Jade obsessives can't handle a different opinion.

The rest of us have endured your endless whining about Jade's 'unfair' treatment and your pointless conspiracy threads. Yet someone dares to start a thread and you all GIF bomb it to hell rather than have an actual discussion.

Have to laugh at how you Jade obsessives can't handle a different opinion.

The rest of us have endured your endless whining about Jade's 'unfair' treatment and your pointless conspiracy threads. Yet someone dares to start a thread and you all GIF bomb it to hell rather than have an actual discussion.

imso7Eb8p5j93.gif

Unpress yourself from the bottom of Jade's heel gurl, it's a joke thread. APPARENTLY.

From his Twatter [MENTION=31393]Just[/MENTION]ynnHBB

"Officially not invited to the Big Bro finale.. Poor effort considering I never auditioned! Yes I was asked to be the bearded lumberjack..!"

"poor form! Just got told I'm not a hm so no invite!"

"thanks! Its weak as! I signed the same agreement as everybody else and was told id be at the finale.. I'm gonna push them."

"Rohan was a late comer.. I've heard this is true in all forms! But as 4 BB if Nathan Blog n Madaline can go then 1 more can't hurt"

and in response to being asked if BB were trying to silence him by not allowing him to come he responded-
"there's nothing 2 silence me over.. Apart from not auditioning, being told 2 take down Tim & closing the voting lines early.."

If the other late one's are allowed to attend then I can't see why Justynn couldn't be able to. BB producers are SHADY.

Back