Skip to main content

Has Tahan been treated unfairly by Big Brother?

H

HumanFrailty

They depicted her as a nasty bully the first half of the show, called her a mean girl, emotionally destroyed her by teasing her with and taking away her hair dryer over and over (one of her most priced possessions), withholding her clothes for the first few days, continuously punishing her including forcing her to yodel what she ate among other things, giving an unfair advantage to her opponent on two different showdowns (the artist one with Tim and the twister with Mikkayala) etc.

HumanFrailty TRYING it today with the concerned troll act.

tumblr_inline_miw870rOoa1rrii5i.gif

Cute.

This is a serious thread. Show some respect for Tahan having to go through agony and torture at the hands of Big Brother.

what about mr Clooney

they keep showing him chewing up things..... so unfair

He get such a bad edit last night too! Not letting JadeEd sleep and everything, why did they have to show that! BB make me so mad.

He was doing us viewers a favour though so I can't hold it against him.

They depicted her as a nasty bully the first half of the show, called her a mean girl, emotionally destroyed her by teasing her with and taking away her hair dryer over and over (one of her most priced possessions), withholding her clothes for the first few days, continuously punishing her including forcing her to yodel what she ate among other things, giving an unfair advantage to her opponent on two different showdowns (the artist one with Tim and the twister with Mikkayala) etc.

She was being mean because she didn't like the people she was living with. Having her clothes taken away was her own fault. Mikkayla having it easy with twister was completely by chance and couldn't possibly be blamed on BB or Mikkayla.

BB loves Tahan.

Back