Skip to main content

Has Priya lost her fanbase?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Priya teaches at a Catholic school? If she teaches at State School I'd say no worries.......but..........then yeah maybe all this Prisus stuff while all fun and games here just might affect her if she wants to return to Catholic school. Not saying that the Catholic school system is going to slam the door in her face but they might take the view that the kids might run with this Prisus bizzo and be too much of an distraction.

Someone on this board actually interupted Priya's Bush at work. I'd say that's much worse.

I'm talking to him right now.

Me: Apparently a poster came to meet you from the BBB forum because you know their cousin. Did that upset you or offend you?

Bhushy: WHAT??? I was proud. Like who the f am I and we got to chat about my wife

Actually @MrPRiSuS can you come confirm what I'm saying so I'm not accused of being a liar again

I don't know ...
I haven't seen him in 6 months.
This keeps me entertained :)[DOUBLEPOST=1416575833][/DOUBLEPOST]
Speak for yourself

Lol go out and find a new one. Guaranteed you would have more fun. My posts may be shit on nearly every occasion but I don't talk like a 16 year old girl with tourettes

I'm talking to him right now.

Me: Apparently a poster came to meet you from the BBB forum because you know their cousin. Did that upset you or offend you?

Bhushy: WHAT??? I was proud. Like who the f am I and we got to chat about my wife

Actually @MrPRiSuS can you come confirm what I'm saying so I'm not accused of being a liar again

Drugs are bad

I love Prisus fans. I'm proud that they can connect with me.. and they are always welcome to come and see me.

It makes my day!

aOllUFr.gif

Priya teaches at a Catholic school? If she teaches at State School I'd say no worries.......but..........then yeah maybe all this Prisus stuff while all fun and games here just might affect her if she wants to return to Catholic school. Not saying that the Catholic school system is going to slam the door in her face but they might take the view that the kids might run with this Prisus bizzo and be too much of an distraction.

Don't talk too much sense. Some people can't grasp this yet

i dont think priya is losing as many fans as it may look like. true, there are some casuals that post they are 'going off priya now', but i havent seen any recent priya edits that cast her as being much different to what we saw in week #1. the hardcore priya fans have always adored those traits that people are whinging about today; the gossip, the constant strategising, the relentless planting of seeds of doubt, the manipulation, etc. they love this about priya, and the recent edits only makes priya look better and more honest in their eyes.
This ^

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back