Skip to main content

Has Priya lost her fanbase?

Status
Not open for further replies.
It seems to have slowed a bit. It backs my point up a bit that some not all were just hangers on that found the stuff in her thread and rivalry with david funny and interesting. Mostly because the dislike for david. She does have some avid fans but I think a few really don't know why they like her and the novelty has worn off. David's exit has really slowed this forum though. Says a bit about this series.

I think plenty of her fans here are still pretty thoroughly wrapped up in a cult-like fervour that's impervious to/divorced from any sense of reality. But in the real world? I would imagine her support has probably fallen off a little of late. It's hard to get perspective on it here.

I think plenty of her fans here are still pretty thoroughly wrapped up in a cult-like fervour that's impervious to/divorced from any sense of reality. But in the real world? I would imagine her support has probably fallen off a little of late. It's hard to get perspective on it here.
I'm sure they are all lighting candles this weekend to have a minutes silence to get her to the final.

i dont think priya is losing as many fans as it may look like. true, there are some casuals that post they are 'going off priya now', but i havent seen any recent priya edits that cast her as being much different to what we saw in week #1. the hardcore priya fans have always adored those traits that people are whinging about today; the gossip, the constant strategising, the relentless planting of seeds of doubt, the manipulation, etc. they love this about priya, and the recent edits only makes priya look better and more honest in their eyes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back