Skip to main content

Has Priya lost her fanbase?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can't be bothered to read all 19 pages of absolute hate, but I just want to say this:

The hate towards Priya recently has become absolute unnecessary and is a product of jealousy. Now, before you all start crying about us Pristians are self-righteous and crazy, I will have you know that there is absolutely no other fan base out there that is as passionate and dedicated as we are, period. And if that's a product of our 'Prisus' outlook, then who cares? At least someone is interested in this sinking ship. Why don't we all stop harassing each other over who we like and who we don't like and start to appreciate the fact that there are people that are insane enough to still be watching this declining show. The majority of you on here hating have already had your favourite eliminated, and you're trying to cut our spirit down and "warn us" that Priya won't be in the game much longer. So what? Do you really think we care? What a shame, Priya won't have to do all the nightclub appearances and all the shaming promotions that come with the title of Winner of Big Brother. This is all the Australian culture of Tall Poppy Syndrome, so why not just let us have our moment in the spotlight? IF you're that certain she'll be out for Tuesday, then you won't need to hear us on Wednesday.

Yes, there's a great chance that Priya won't win the show, but don't think thats because people hate Priya or because her fans have let her down, it's purely because people like other housemates more. I absolutely have no problem with people liking other housemates more than Priya, I think what needs to happen, is everyone backs away slowly into their own "Appreciation Forums" and we stop having these huge blow outs. We should rejoice and celebrate what is left of this television series.

Whatever, go back to your arguing.

Dedicated to out do each other with quirky gifs. That's about all....

It's K-Cunt thank you very much.

Ironically my stuff is NOT anti Priya it's anti Pritian shit as I reckon it will affect the poor woman when she leaves the house.

What's more fucked up is that none of her supposed fans actually care enough about her to give a shit.

Yeah I am the disturbed one. *shaking head*

If you actually believed you were in the right ,YOU would not be making such a fuss about me wanting to call the school to see if the shit the Pritian fans have posted as being "truth", is or not.
I apologise ... I just can't get my head around someone wanting to call her work , for whatever reason

I tears here, laughing. This thread is fucking hilarious. I actually snorted. I wish I could pull together the concentration to multi quote but at my age just doing battle with regular posting via iPhone is challenging enough. Madonna & Consuela ( forgive spelling) had me in tears. That hasn't happened for too long - Fucking thank you!
The 'distracting with laser pointers finished me)

The poster with "I think we lost him", gold.

Kismet, seriously? No wonder they used to throw you lot to the lions. Judgemental, sanctimonious self righteousness masked as a pious quest for truth. Get the fuck over yourself. You sound obsessed.

It's art ffs. It's brilliant. It's relevant.

I tears here, laughing. This thread is fucking hilarious. I actually snorted. I wish I could pull together the concentration to multi quote but at my age just doing battle with regular posting via iPhone is challenging enough. Madonna & Consuela ( forgive spelling) had me in tears. That hasn't happened for too long - Fucking thank you!
The 'distracting with laser pointers finished me)

The poster with "I think we lost him", gold.

Kismet, seriously? No wonder they used to throw you lot to the lions. Judgemental, sanctimonious self righteousness masked as a pious quest for truth. Get the fuck over yourself. You sound obsessed.

It's art ffs. It's brilliant. It's relevant.

Oh SIS, every time I see them TRYING I just start H O W L I N G !

Oh SIS, every time I see them TRYING I just start H O W L I N G !

Do you ever look at your posts and think to yourself I am a grown man why am I talking like a spastic. Is this how you communicate with your friends?

I think what you and many others have dribbled out of your mouths regarding Pristianity considerably makes up for that. What does your husband think of it?
I don't know ...
I haven't seen him in 6 months.
This keeps me entertained :)[DOUBLEPOST=1416575833][/DOUBLEPOST]
Do you ever look at your posts and think to yourself I am a grown man why am I talking like a spastic. Is this how you communicate with your friends?
Speak for yourself

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back