Skip to main content

Has Priya lost her fanbase?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think the audience is seeing that she is not fun.....have we seen her do one fun thing in the house. She is always trying to mind fuck the perceived weaker HMs by gossiping or trying to influence them negatively against HMs she perceives as a threat. Sorry fans...but she is boring as batshit.

I can't be bothered to read all 19 pages of absolute hate, but I just want to say this:

The hate towards Priya recently has become absolute unnecessary and is a product of jealousy. Now, before you all start crying about us Pristians are self-righteous and crazy, I will have you know that there is absolutely no other fan base out there that is as passionate and dedicated as we are, period. And if that's a product of our 'Prisus' outlook, then who cares? At least someone is interested in this sinking ship. Why don't we all stop harassing each other over who we like and who we don't like and start to appreciate the fact that there are people that are insane enough to still be watching this declining show. The majority of you on here hating have already had your favourite eliminated, and you're trying to cut our spirit down and "warn us" that Priya won't be in the game much longer. So what? Do you really think we care? What a shame, Priya won't have to do all the nightclub appearances and all the shaming promotions that come with the title of Winner of Big Brother. This is all the Australian culture of Tall Poppy Syndrome, so why not just let us have our moment in the spotlight? IF you're that certain she'll be out for Tuesday, then you won't need to hear us on Wednesday.

Yes, there's a great chance that Priya won't win the show, but don't think thats because people hate Priya or because her fans have let her down, it's purely because people like other housemates more. I absolutely have no problem with people liking other housemates more than Priya, I think what needs to happen, is everyone backs away slowly into their own "Appreciation Forums" and we stop having these huge blow outs. We should rejoice and celebrate what is left of this television series.

Whatever, go back to your arguing.

Last edited:
Anyways enjoy calling them and wasting their time.

There was a post somewhere ... Someone put up the pic on muck up day.

Do you know what muck up day is?
Fart bombs, toilet papering the teachers cars, putting up silly POSTERS.
You don't ask for permission.

Maybe back in your day. Not so much these days. I could imagine what a Catholic School would do if they found students doing shit like this. Wouldn't even get there ass to graduation.

This is like a 3 ring fucking circus

Kiscunt, Reepot and jp92

Curly, moe and larry.

Clutching at straws.

Your new anti Priya bullshit is sad. Carrying on that her fans are going to make her lose her job and you're going to call her place of employment?

You are mental cases.
Keep feeding each other

I'm just concerned about Priya.

I'm just concerned about Priya.
28u4emp.jpg

Kiscunt, Reepot and jp92

Curly, moe and larry.

Clutching at straws.

Your new anti Priya bullshit is sad. Carrying on that her fans are going to make her lose her job and you're going to call her place of employment?

You are mental cases.
Keep feeding each other

Only takes one parent and it could cause Priya a lot of embarrassment ;) Of course it won't lose her her job. It's still going to be Fucking funny on Monday.

Hahah oh dear, this thread is a mess. I actually haven't liked Priya much at all, out of all the housemates left now she is definitely not in my top 3. But I have enjoyed reading the witty stuff that have been posted, it is obviously all in good fun and have no doubt it will all be an 'old story' after BB has ended. To me, it has made this shitty season that little bit more entertaining. I can't believe some people are going to the extent of saying that she'll lose her job in the teaching industry! What?! "Sorry we're not hiring you because you had over the top fans who made witty gif and fake worshipped you while you were on BB?" Hahhaa, some people obviously take BB (and this whole Pristian thing) a bit too seriously. Lighten up!
AMEN_zps21eccf39.gif

I can't be bothered to read all 19 pages of absolute hate, but I just want to say this:

The hate towards Priya recently has become absolute unnecessary and is a product of jealousy. Now, before you all start crying about us Pristians are self-righteous and crazy, I will have you know that there is absolutely no other fan base out there that is as passionate and dedicated as we are, period. And if that's a product of our 'Prisus' outlook, then who cares? At least someone is interested in this sinking ship. Why don't we all stop harassing each other over who we like and who we don't like and start to appreciate the fact that there are people that are insane enough to still be watching this declining show. The majority of you on here hating have already had you're favourite eliminated, and you're trying to cut our spirit down and "warn us" that Priya won't be in the game much longer. So what? Do you really think we care? What a shame, Priya won't have to do all the nightclub appearances and all the shaming promotions that come with the title of Winner of Big Brother. This is all the Australian culture of Tall Poppy Syndrome, so why not just let us have our moment in the spotlight? IF you're that certain she'll be out for Tuesday, then you won't need to hear us on Wednesday.

Yes, there's a great chance that Priya won't win the show, but don't think thats because people hate Priya or because her fans have let her down, it's purely because people like other housemates more. I absolutely have no problem with people liking other housemates more than Priya, I think what needs to happen, is everyone backs away slowly into their own "Appreciation Forums" and we stop having these huge blow outs. We should rejoice and celebrate what is left of this television series.

Whatever, go back to your arguing.

Jealous? LOL. Also, David Appreciation thread has 80 more pages than Priya Appreciation society. It shows that you can genuinely enjoy a housemate without starting a cult or "society"

lol you ever been to a Catholic school? Quit talking out of your ass.

I went to a catholic primary and high school (graduated in 2009) and it's nothing like what you're imagining. Same goes for all catholic schools in the area - in Sydney at least.

I don't give a fuck pal. It's a fact these days. Schools don't have muck up days. If you fuck up bad enough you will face those consequences. Delusional if you think not. They let their students know it's not on.

Kiscunt, Reepot and jp92

Curly, moe and larry.

Clutching at straws.

You are mental cases.
Keep feeding each other

Mental cases?. The pot and kettle is burnt to a Fucking crisp.

Hahah oh dear, this thread is a mess. I actually haven't liked Priya much at all, out of all the housemates left now she is definitely not in my top 3. But I have enjoyed reading the witty stuff that have been posted, it is obviously all in good fun and have no doubt it will all be an 'old story' after BB has ended. To me, it has made this shitty season that little bit more entertaining. I can't believe some people are going to the extent of saying that she'll lose her job in the teaching industry! What?! "Sorry we're not hiring you because you had over the top fans who made witty gif and fake worshipped you while you were on BB?" Hahhaa, some people obviously take BB (and this whole Pristian thing) a bit too seriously. Lighten up!

aOllUFr.gif

Jealous? LOL. Also, David Appreciation thread has 80 more pages than Priya Appreciation society. It shows that you can genuinely enjoy a housemate without starting a cult or "society"

Also my Clawson thread still has more page views than the Priya Appreciation society even though Cat and Lawson have been out of the house for a couple of weeks.

Kiscunt, Reepot and jp92

Curly, moe and larry.

Clutching at straws.

You are mental cases.
Keep feeding each other

It's K-Cunt thank you very much.

Ironically my stuff is NOT anti Priya it's anti Pritian shit as I reckon it will affect the poor woman when she leaves the house.

What's more fucked up is that none of her supposed fans actually care enough about her to give a shit.

Yeah I am the disturbed one. *shaking head*

If you actually believed you were in the right ,YOU would not be making such a fuss about me wanting to call the school to see if the shit the Pritian fans have posted as being "truth", is or not.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back