Skip to main content

Has Priya lost her fanbase?

Status
Not open for further replies.
In the podcast that Ben Norris appeared as a guest, it was been said that Priya has huge online support (compared to the other HM's) but it's cult-like but I still think she has plenty of supporters...
A Priya fan said they post photos of Priya to be trolls, so that has turned a lot of people off.
I hate to think what next year will be like for BB HM's with SM playing such huge part compared to the ch 10 days

Last edited:
Here's some food for thought: The David supporters who actually spent money voting - you would have to assume will continue to do so. And IF in theory the larger percentage of that voting support will want to rage against Priya and vote to usurp her - where will their new allegiance lie? With boring-arsed Ryan, who consistently places higher than Priya in public voting already and with whom David is somewhat unsettlingly devoted or perhaps with Penny, who David would like to have robust (and very awkward) missionary position sex on. That's right, 'on'.

Even if that vote is split then Priya is probably going to be sitting on the couch with puppetface on Monday wondering wtf, and it will be pretty funny. Especially as she's staring blankly into space still trying to come to terms with not being as popular as her intellectual inferiors because quite frankly, I'm not entirely sure that's going to compute. And sonia will be firing questions at her and she'll still be staring blankly, just hearing "blah blah-blah" with those big, BEAUTiful dark eyes furtively searching for an answer as to how complete idiots could derail her, and then she will find that answer as she snaps back to the present and her far away gaze refocuses....and finally settles on the faces in the audience.

Again, no offense to you guys. well, those of you who I like anyhow.

To the OP. Perhaps they have quietened down as they are busy writing their Fanonical "books". Their own "According to" works as to her time in the house if you will.

Here's some food for thought: The David supporters who actually spent money voting - you would have to assume will continue to do so. And if, in theory the larger percentage of that voting support will want to rage against Priya and vote to usurp her - where will their new allegiance lie? With boring-arsed Ryan, who consistently places higher than Priya in public voting already and with whom David is somewhat unsettlingly devoted or perhaps with Penny, who David would like to have robust (and very awkward) missionary position sex on. That's right, 'on'.

Even if that vote is split then Priya is probably going to be sitting on the couch with puppetface on Monday wondering wtf, and it will be pretty funny. Especially as she's staring blankly into space still trying to come to terms with not being as popular as her intellectual inferiors because quite frankly, I'm not entirely sure that's going to compute. And sonia will be firing questions at her and she'll still be staring blankly, just hearing "blah blah-blah" with those big, BEAUTiful dark eyes furtively searching for an answer as to how complete idiots could derail her, and then she will find that answer as she snaps back to the present and her far away gaze refocuses....and finally settles on the faces in the audience.

I just love you used the word usurp.

To the OP. Perhaps they have quietened down as they are busy writing their Fanonical "books". Their own "According to" works as to her time in the house if you will.
lol
Here's some food for thought: The David supporters who actually spent money voting - you would have to assume will continue to do so. And IF in theory the larger percentage of that voting support will want to rage against Priya and vote to usurp her - where will their new allegiance lie? With boring-arsed Ryan, who consistently places higher than Priya in public voting already and with whom David is somewhat unsettlingly devoted or perhaps with Penny, who David would like to have robust (and very awkward) missionary position sex on. That's right, 'on'.

I'm not going to be spending money on votes but do have HM's that I'd prefer to be in the final 3:)

I look forward to being included in "The Forum Posts of the Apostates," but the plagues visited upon us in subsequent texts probably won't be fun. Eh. Worth it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back