Skip to main content

Priya Appreciation Society

Yeah ... It said I will give the most heavy handed vote for me grab of all time. Pathetic.

What a HORRENDOUS attempt at TROLLING.

You'd think in 2014 the amount of OFFENSIVE MATERIAL on the internet would've RESULTED in a BETTER EFFORT than THIS.

Interestingly, I see this "new" user is from QUEENSLAND so the GENERATIONS of RAMPANT INBREEDING have probably CANCELLED OUT the ability to ABSORB INFORMATION.

ic8y07.jpg

coffee and priya are my favourite things at the moment.... Both necessary, one neither better than the other
What a HORRENDOUS attempt at TROLLING.

You'd think in 2014 the amount of OFFENSIVE MATERIAL on the internet would've RESULTED in a BETTER EFFORT than THIS.

Interestingly, I see this "new" user is from QUEENSLAND so the GENERATIONS of RAMPANT INBREEDING have probably CANCELLED OUT the ability to ABSORB INFORMATION.

You call me a lame troll, and then immediately resort to calling qlders inbred?

Great spokesperson for her fan base.

It also said priya isn't afraid to take a fun parlor game way too seriously in order to deliver the most contrived message of all time. Surprised she didn't say she was against poverty and world famine, too.

It also said priya isn't afraid to take a fun parlor game way too seriously in order to deliver the most contrived message of all time. Surprised she didn't say she was against poverty and world famine, too.

Is this your version of

Haha yeah let me at them

Weak. Pitiful. Unfit for this thread.

Why are you so angry. We pristine just want to show you the love of Mother Prius.
She can heal your lameness. Pull you out from under the bridge where you have trolled far too long. Cast down the bitter lemons and sour grapes. We shall give you the sweet nectar I call bourbon neat. It will burn away all those pesky doubts. Come my brother into the light of Father Bushies and Mother Priya's love and smell it.

Last edited:

What was the point of quoting me?

Just not sure if we're watching the same show or not. Haven't found one thing priya has done in the house likeable yet. What kind of "prysus" gossips and backstabs friends to get attention. Pretty weak to me.

She wants to win, they all do. They're practically at the finish line and are just pulling out tacticts left, right and centre. Who gives a shit? Lol. It's not "pathetic", if it gets her votes then kudos to her strategy, if it was even one. Chill out dude
It's only pathetic if the audience can't see through it.

Cute!

I see you've just joined today and all 10 of your posts are against Priya.

That's cool. She's not everyone's cup of tea but if you've come here to bang on about her you're going to fail.

Miserably

Bye
Not at all, I'm voicing my opinion about all housemates isn't that what a forum is for? I just so happen to dislike priya the most though

Back