Skip to main content

Gretel Killeen Guest Co-Host on The Project this Friday

sav0001

Hey,

I just thought some of you might like to know that Gretel Killeen will be co-hosting The Project on Friday.

Gretel Killeen guest co-host for The Project

Under-utilised Gretel Killeen joins The Project on Friday night as co-host and Russell Crowe will also make a studio visit this week.

Guest this weeks include Olga Kurylenko, Merv Hughes, Christian Bale, Joel Edgerton and ‘YouTube stars’ Sophia Grace and Rosie.

Russell Crowe and Olga Kurylenko join us at the desk to talk about their latest film, The Water Diviner, which opens nationally on Boxing Day. Russell makes his directorial debut in the historical drama, which tells the story of an Australian farmer who travels to Turkey after the Battle of Gallipoli to find his three missing sons.

Cricket great Merv Hughes will be with us to talk about his new book, 104 Cricket Legends. With his trademark wit and wisdom, Merv shares his views on the greats of the game who influenced his career.

We look at the amazing work of animal welfare group, Free the Bears, who have been saving bears in Cambodia from the illegal wildlife trade for the past 17 years. This year alone, nine bear cubs have been rescued and taken to the sanctuary for round-the-clock care. Long-time supporter Rove McManus travels to Cambodia with Free The Bears founder Mary Hutton to pay a visit to the sanctuary and check on the latest arrivals.

YouTube stars Sophia Grace and Rosie are in Australia to help shoppers choose that perfect Christmas gift. The inseparable singing and dancing cousins, known for their love of tutus and the colour pink, join us at the desk to talk about their favourite time of the year.

We catch up with Christian Bale and Joel Edgerton to talk about their latest film, Exodus: Gods And Kings, directed by Ridley Scott.

Plus our regulars Steve Price, Fifi Box, Anthony “Lehmo” Lehmann, Kate Langbroek, Gorgi Coghlan, Kitty Flanagan and Matt Doran are with us across the week. To top it off, we are thrilled to welcome Gretel Killeen, who joins us on Friday night as our special guest co-host.

6.30pm weeknights on TEN.

Source:http://www.tvtonight.com.au/2014/11/gretel-killeen-guest-co-host-for-the-project.html

I thought she was replacing rove for a bit there. Since Charlie left they've been having guest hosts, and then rove came in for an extended stay but I think he finishes in December sometime.

Only watch the Project occasionally - but will definitely be watching on Friday. Thanks for the heads up @sav0001 I probably would not have known otherwise.

Haven't watched The Project for quite some time but this might make me tune in :) (in any event I'll be recording it).

So the last time she was on a roving enterprises production it was to talk up Big Brother, eh? mmmm..... ;). Reminisce people! I'm not suggesting that at all! Or am I? No, I'm not. Confused by this post? I am too. But hey, it is TV non-ratings!

Haven't watched The Project for quite some time but this might make me tune in :) (in any event I'll be recording it).

So the last time she was on a roving enterprises production it was to talk up Big Brother, eh? mmmm..... ;). Reminisce people! I'm not suggesting that at all! Or am I? No, I'm not. Confused by this post? I am too. But hey, it is TV non-ratings!

O_O I am actually confused! :laugh: What do you mean?

Anyway I was thinking ooooh how great she might be on the show with Rove! I love their banter together but just remembered that ABC News 24 guy usually co-hosts the Friday night show. Damn! Oh well still good to see Gretel as a host of something! :)

Oh, I'm so excited. Definitely one of the the most under-utilised talent in Australia. I love everything she does... I even liked her on the Logies, ha!

I love Grets. I remember the days when she and that psychologist would commentate on the behaviour of the HMs....sigh. I miss her.

For once i'll be tuning into the project!
Mind you it's not for wrinkled ol' Gretski but for that tasty morsel of Ukrainian goodness Olga Kurylenko.

Back