Skip to main content

Gretel Killeen Guest Co-Host on The Project this Friday

This is GOOD NEWS. Gretel to be back on television programing. This is a good STEP because this may end up also future Big brother back again on network ten. Not anytime soon but at least this may wonder a question that may happen.

Having gretel back on a programe may also lead to in the future to return big brother show on network ten.

I just can't simply imaginary myself see big brother on channel 9 that well. On channel 9 it seems as if big brother show is more of a HIGHLIGHT and more of a less big brother reality tv show then ever before.. So much for these rediculoursly tradie shows such as the block.

By the way talking about AUSTRALIAN TELEVISION CHANNEL. WAKE UP to yourself love... This is australia. This is not AMERICA. 80% of everything you see day and night is mainly nothing more then american programes such as enough of that american dramas as in the big bang theory. Whats with all that ? this is australia. What channel 9 requiers is to show australia how wonderful it is. Make your own australian show and such. Do documentries.. Do documentries of diferent towns across australia.. Do documentries of diferent unusual type foods across australian towns and beyond wide areas.. Do shows where every week they show a aussie celebritie visiting diferent areas of australia towns villages.. farms.. cities and towns where diferent food may be on your table.. the culture.. the lifesstyle.

Be more creativity you foolish fools on channel 9. All you BLOODY CARE is just keep on showing shows that are WASTING PEOPLES MONEY OFF THIER POCKETS. Such as tradie shows like The block. AND many other renovation shows... If thats all they care to do... they better think TWICE before they shove a show like that on television...

Be more creativity... show what australia has to offer.. do reality shows wherw famous australians may go around town to towns in australia to show YOU yes YOU the viewer diferent type foods and lifestyles.. and diferent festivals and all stuff that not all australians may not even KNEW or now anything about it...

Know going back to what i was saying... Gretel good idea to have her return on channel ten. I dont watch that show. However i would if gretel is there. I believe this is good because maybe just maybe big brother may return back on channel 10. Only hopeing that channel 9 right now ends the contract some form or another..... Channel ten may be alittle hungry back to back programes.. this may be good but if the wait is too long maybe channel ten may end up thinking other new shows perhaps.

I just cant see SONIA and this diferent format of big brother on channel 9. Its good its been there for the 3 years of return. But i just cant see it exactly as excitement and joyful as it ones was.

Even the winner didnt seem to all be that excitement. It seems as if the show was to finish so fast and so quickly that the winner with all the excitement on the arena didn't look much fun at all.. Felt like a boring situation where things are missing.

Back when big brother was on channel ten. Every evicteee and every WINNER had loads more. It was more like a spectacular PARTY event live inside the arena stage.. balloons... crackers.. paper crackers flying all over the arena... audiences bouncing large beach balls across the stage to make it all look excitement and a live mini rock/pop band right beside them dedicated for every evicteee and winner.. That is what i call a real party to never forget.

Did you see any of that this year winner big broher 2014 ? nope. It was like a quick simple finish... This is why i cant see big brother perfectly with channel 9..

Channel 9 only cares to shove in cricket and footy and enough tradie bloody shows... They just don't no how to show australians the real australia of the real culture and tradicions and festives across town to towns from left to right north to south in australia. Channel 9 needs to be more creativity now.. But all you see is american yanky programes and for australian programes all you get is nothing more then waste money on footy shows and tradie shows.. Which makes me vomit.

I beleive big brother may return to channel ten for a temporary base.. if things goes well there. It will remain there. However there might be a cross fire between channel 9 and channel ten. I give mroe credited to channel ten for best big brother seasons by all means. Think about it.. channel ten is originally of the big brother network where it all began. However i suppose you could give little bit gredit for channel 9 to ive us the intertainment back.. But i wont like to hear what may happen now and then between channel 9 and ten.

Maybe Ten is gearing her up to host the Australian version of i'm a celebrity...lol

actually they already have host chosen.

Last edited:
So do we make this the official thread of that show? Make it a good ol' live thread?

Only I'll be all like...
tumblr_mx2nvj1tne1s85jnro1_500.gif

Watching Gretel

YAAAAS Zayn.

So like is she a full host like in Carrie's position or just the third person on the desk?
Either way I'm keeeen

Ah! Good question.
I just assumed with the way TV Tonight announced Gretel Killeen filling in for the show and with the article having the focus on her that she would be actual co-host filling in for whoever the female presenter is on the Friday shows.

I hope she is co-host but it could turn out she is a panelist. I guess we will have to wait to 6.30pm to find out.

Oh, I thought The Project was on at 7.... lmao whoops, I guess I'll have to watch later :(

She was great - but was only a panelist so didn't have enough to say for my liking.

I agree. We didn't get to see much of her or she got cut off because she was a panellist. I much would have preferred for her to be co-host.

Back