Skip to main content

Gogglebox Australia

I still watch it, and it’s still somewhat enjoyable, but it has lost its spark.

One thing I did notice though was they’ve cut out the swearing significantly. Like if someone says ‘fuck’ they’ll show ‘fu-’ before changing scenes. Not that it makes a difference, just something I’ve noticed haha

Jad made me laugh this week watching his Jewish mirror-universe self on that dating show.
Haha! I binged the entire series. You don't have to be Jewish to appreciate just how hard the matchmaker works to deal w/these extra finicky singles. However, they are definitely serious about wanting love (religion, children, location & all the other specifics needs not wants lol)

Yes, that was a bit of an average episode. Those three new chicks (Mia, Bree & Lainey) were kinda painful, esp the one on the left, but she did have one good line in there. So glad Tim finally got a haircut.

I like that binge has all the episodes. I always used to miss them and catchup only kept them for a day. Weird licensing.

Enjoyed the first episode

Gogglebox doesn't seem to be on TENplay!
Two UK seasons are there but none of ours.
Maybe it's problematic getting rights to it because it features content from multiple channels?

I like that binge has all the episodes. I always used to miss them and catchup only kept them for a day. Weird licensing.

Enjoyed the first episode
What is Binge?
My box has access to :
Netflix
Amazon Prime
Disney+
ABC iview
TENplay
9Now
7Plus

Maybe it's problematic getting rights to it because it features content from multiple channels?
Didn't it used to only be available there for 24 hours or something? Definitely a rights issue. I can send you a download link if you want.

Yes, that was a bit of an average episode. Those three new chicks (Mia, Bree & Lainey) were kinda painful, esp the one on the left, but she did have one good line in there. So glad Tim finally got a haircut.
Yes, I haven't warmed to the new girls and hope they have something to offer,

Tim looks so much better with the haircut.

Because its a Foxtel production, Foxtel only lends it to 10play for 48 hours

Back