Skip to main content

Gogglebox Australia

Thanks @oddjob hope they fix it.

Really it seemed deliberate because no sooner had that ambulance show finished and Gogglebox started, someone flicked the switch.

Watched about 10 mins.

2/3 new families etc are tryhards.

The family (replacing The Jacksons), the 2 females (replacing Angie & Yvie)

Watching it now, just want to see what they say about Survivor, MKR, MAFS, DWTS and Doctor Who if they're doing it this week.

The new families aren't making much impact yet, though one young girl has way too much to say.

Ana is beyond annoying now.

Very surprising that though they acknowledged they know Angie, Di seems to hate her guts!

The new ones are all irritating.

TMI. About Kerry's sex life.

Lol about Di hating Angie.

Reactions: kxk
See I'm torn now because although I find her an extremely irritating television personality, you do have to remember she's a real person, and to see her former castmates rip into her, as well as her former show not only condoning it but completely setting it up for that outcome, obviously it's going to hurt.

Personally I quit like Angie. She’s not spiteful or hateful in any way. I found her to be quite relatable on gogglebox and I’m a celebrity. I don’t understand the hate she gets personally.

Di is allowed her views on Angie.

Angie is just thirsty for fame. Maybe Di can see that.

Angie always wants to be in the limelight.

She can say NO to shows.

She has also written a book. lol

Angie was shite on DWTS & Di was the only honest one.

Last edited:
and to see her former castmates rip into her, as well as her former show not only condoning it but completely setting it up for that outcome, obviously it's going to hurt.

Might be how they left the show.

From the start when they left googlebox put a 'ban' on Im a celeb.

At the time Yvie said this

Yvie citing the reason at the time was because of their strict contractual obligations

Maybe the bosses took offence to it.

Googlebox have wished all other former famlies etc well aftet they quit.

Is there an encore screening of Gogglebox any more? TV Guide searches don't show anything for me, and I can't watch 10play from here (georestricted and blocks VPN)

Back