Skip to main content

Gogglebox Australia

They need to mix it up a bit - have guests from different demos, teens, elderly, other nationalities
Kids rating kids shows would be fun
Do a Celeb one as they do in the UK

Give the current gogglers some more challenging material, Q & A for a start

The dog got over excited when the MAFS dramas came on! That dog needs his bits and pieces removed!

I can't watch Dancing With The Stars, and however much I think Bindi Irwin is a nice person, that was embarrassing.
Unfortunately dancing and the voice I cannot handle! (I need relationship shite! 😅)

I can't watch Dancing With The Stars, and however much I think Bindi Irwin is a nice person, that was embarrassing.
Unfortunately dancing and the voice I cannot handle! (I need relationship shite! 😅)

She seems like a nice enough young woman but it was a bit WTF when she was saying Jimmy needed to spend more time and get "closer" with his dance partner and they should go to the movies or have a picnic. You don't watch the show so I will explain: Jimmy is happily married with recently newborn twins and another slightly older child which he has been away from at various times each week while he was participating and rehearsing in DWTS. His wife has been very supportive and looking after the kids. The suggestion of Jimmy and his young beautiful dance partner getting even "closer" was cringe. It was like she wanted them to fall in love with each other. 😐

The only thing I dislike in DWTS is them encouraging to get the celebrities to hook up with the dancers particularly Jett and Lily. Just because they all bonk each other (AND while having partners) in the UK version doesn't mean the Aussie version should follow suit. And as a rule I hate showmances.

The Goggleboxers reactions to the childbirth show were pretty immature. I wouldn't choose to watch that show, but adults cringing, hiding and screaming at the sight of a baby being born is a bit odd.

Loved the way Di casually realised they used to live next to one of Savage Garden.

Im boycotting the show due to cruel and unusual punishment dished out to the animals.
Jad is not being fed roids.
And the dog is too highly sexually aroused by producer stimulants.

I wonder if Bane's pyjamas were necessary to stop him humping Jad.

If Jad doesn't live there, why was he watching tv wearing just jocks and a dressing gown? (Not that I'm complaining).

Anastasia is unbearable now. Her ignorance ("I thought Africa was a country/I thought flamingos were a made up thing") is only matched by her gross insensitivity to serious issues.

I got upset about The Recording Studio, re John who had MND.

It brought back bad memories of my Dad having it.

The Silberys mother (Kerry) & daughter (Isabelle), seem to be sex crazed, they are always talking about wanting sex.

Bet Isabelle's son is proud his mum admitted she is on Tinder (The root anybody at first sight website)

I got upset about The Recording Studio, re John who had MND.

It brought back bad memories of my Dad having it.

The Silberys mother (Kerry) & daughter (Isabelle), seem to be sex crazed, they are always talking about wanting sex.

Bet Isabelle's son is proud his mum admitted she is on Tinder (The root anybody at first sight website)

Yes, the MND segment was very emotional and a sobering change from the superficiality of the other shows they watch.

Not a fan of the Silberrys at all. The older one (Emmy) seems dimmer than most ladies her age too, who usually know exactly what's going on.

The older one (Emmy) seems dimmer than most ladies her age too, who usually know exactly what's going on.

I think she is playing dumb.

She says stupid things & IMO she knows what she is saying & what is going on.

If Jad doesn't live there, why was he watching tv wearing just jocks and a dressing gown? (Not that I'm complaining).
He did ask "can I stay the night? I'll make breakfast" etc. And it was worth it for that little flash. If I still had my PVR I'd have replayed that in slowmo.

Back