Skip to main content

Gogglebox Australia

...Wayne and Tom sure love each other don't they... they're always cuddling and touching each other... has anyone noticed that?... cheers.

...OMG!... the look on that female Gorilla's face during the mating is friggin' hilarious!... lol!... cheers.

...I just had a thought JordanS... perhaps we shouldn't be writing all of this tonight because everyone doesn't have Foxtel... we may be spoiling it for them?... maybe I should only watch it when it's on Channel 10 on Thursday nights so everyone can join in and comment?... what do you think?... cheers.

...I just had a thought JordanS... perhaps we shouldn't be writing all of this tonight because everyone doesn't have Foxtel... we may be spoiling it for them?... maybe I should only watch it when it's on Channel 10 on Thursday nights so everyone can join in and comment?... what do you think?... cheers.

This is likely the last episode I will watch of this show. Very disappointed.

This is likely the last episode I will watch of this show. Very disappointed.

...oh okay... fair enough call... I guess that it will lose quite a few viewers more as the weeks go past... so fair enough... anyhow... I'm done commenting on the show tonight and I'm going to watch it on Thursday nights only from now on... I don't want to spoil it for people now that I've realised that I might be... cheers.

...oh okay... fair enough call... I guess that it will lose quite a few viewers more as the weeks go past... so fair enough... anyhow... I'm done commenting on the show tonight and I'm going to watch it on Thursday nights only from now on... I don't want to spoil it for people now that I've realised that I might be... cheers.
just use the spoiler button Mr sticky

just use the spoiler button Mr sticky

...haha!... the amount of comments that I make during some shows would make it be too tiresome to do it lol!... there would be 2 or 3 pages of 'spoilers' tags and people wouldn't be bothered to open them all to read them... so yeah... it's easier to change when I see it... ( the next night)... and have fun commenting on it as the majority watch it... (with people that don't have Foxtel for instance)... lol!... I'm happy to do it then... so here's to tonight!... lol!... cheers.

Really????

I loved it. Maybe it's skewed older. Honestly it's one of my favourite shows

Yeah, it does feel skewed older for the most of it. I really enjoyed tonight's episode. It had me crying a lot, haha, and I do like how it ended on a fairly sombre note. It gave it a needed sense of maturity.

That Meryl Streep musical looks awful.
Oh it was terrible. The producers got star struck with Meryl Streep and Pierce Brosnan and cast them even though they were WOEFUL. The stage production of this was really good but the film sucked big time. They really ruined it.

As for Gogglebox, not so entertaining on the second outing IMO. I thought there was too much serious content that kind of killed the mood. And watching Nine's sports news seemed particularly pointless. Hoping for better next week.

I'm guessing the sports news may be due to clearance issues - they'd be able to clear the news broadcast far easier than the sports broadcast for inclusion.

Back