Skip to main content

Gogglebox Australia

I think Lifestyle could of produced the show?

...you are right methinks... usually the one that produce it play it first and then it slides over to the other collaborator after... this would be the same I imagine... cheers.

...you are right methinks... usually the one that produce it play it first and then it slides over to the other collaborator after... this would be the same I imagine... cheers.

10 has been rumoured to be doing this with Australia's Next Top Model and Fox8 too

It makes sense to show on Foxtel first. Most people who have Foxtel can also access FTA.

There would have been no incentive for Foxtel to colab unless they got that.

Only just seeing it now!

I missed all the fun. I shall be watching alone tonight then. :(:p

...no you won't my friend... I'll be here to see what you have to say about it lol!... this will be the 4th time that I've watched it lol!... cheers.

The goggleboxers are quite stereotypes though I found

...yeah true I guess in some cases mutleyp but that would've been a 'safety barrier' on the part of the producers with a brand new show to try and grab viewers with what they're familiar with methinks... perhaps if this goes to a second season they may vary it with a whole new group of less stereotypical people?... we can only hope I guess... cheers.

I wonder how many weeks they had the cameras installed for before they started shooting for episodes so they not conscious of the cameras?

I wonder how many weeks they had the cameras installed for before they started shooting for episodes so they not conscious of the cameras?

...that's a good question actually... obviously they know that they are there but as with any family member taking videos at a family function for instance... you eventually don't notice that they're still filming you in the end... you become oblivious to it in the end... perhaps that is it?... cheers.

...I can't believe that some dad in one of the families is sitting there watching TV shows and is wearing a friggin' tie!!! :wideyed::wideyed::wideyed::wideyed::wideyed::wideyed:... lighten up and relax dude!... lol!... cheers.

Noticed during the Tony Abbott thing that they didn't change clothes, even though the story progressed over a couple of nights.

The two Greek women are HILARIOUS!!

...I loved the plumper one from the word go lol!... her friend is the perfect person to be sitting beside her for their comments lol!...

I think Wayne & Tom are too.

...Wayne and tom were a pair of my favourites too lol!... they look perfect for each other in my books lol!...

Noticed during the Tony Abbott thing that they didn't change clothes, even though the story progressed over a couple of nights.

...maybe those are their 'perfect watching clothes'... you know... like when people used to wear their 'Sundays best'?... lol!... cheers.

...I'd like to have seen Jo Jo's mother go and smack down that mouthy coach big time lol!... (not that I condone violence of course... but some people really ask for it don't they?)... cheers.

...I'd like to have seen Jo Jo's mother go and smack down that mouthy coach big time lol!... (not that I condone violence of course... but some people really ask for it don't they?)... cheers.

If you watched the show, you would know that the mother and daughter are in the wrong.

The short mini snippet is nothing to go by. Abby Lee is right in the situation.

If you watched the show, you would know that the mother and daughter are in the wrong.

The short mini snippet is nothing to go by. Abby Lee is right in the situation.

...aaaah!...okay... thanks for clearing that up for me JordanS... I would never had known otherwise... cheers.

I could watch the entire show with just Anastasia and Faye alone. Hysterical!!

Back