Skip to main content

Gogglebox Australia

Favourite goggle moments - one that cracked me up a couple of weeks ago, that dad surrounded by girls & Mrs.
When he was watching a footy show and they were all half asleep from boredom and he kept going on about how they could all enjoy it, and you do don't you, and blah blah, and he never notices...they are all on a different planet

...I wish those Asian girls would take those last years Xmas cards down off their wall... it just so gives me the irrits for some reason.. cheers.

...some of the excuses on this RBT show are just so brilliant lol!... I'm waiting for this guy to say he's drunk for eating a RUM and raisin' icecream... "thatsh why I ish drunk offisher"... cheers.

I wish people would sit in a court and watch some guilty pleas and sentencing before they judge sentencing.
For all we know the guy's family just got murdered including his wife, and he has five kids to take care of.

...the good old "roadworker trips and rolls down a hill and finds a dead body" trick!... (my words not theirs)... cheers.

Back