Skip to main content

GO BULLDOGS ! (can i put that here?)

F

freja

I love the Canterbury Bulldogs and wish them the VERY BEST WIN.

U leb?

Jokes

I don't want the Mexicans to win, that would be bad

U leb?

Jokes

I don't want the Mexicans to win, that would be bad

Nobody gives a shit at the wannabe seppo's bumsniffing thugby in Melbourne. But it'd be funny to see the tears flowing from sydney fairies if they do lose. hahahaha

You would ha e to wonder if we were on some odd parallel universe after yesterdays effort.

haha to EB , i have been following the mighty bulldogs since 1983 *ROAR*

You would ha e to wonder if we were on some odd parallel universe after yesterdays effort.

This is why Australian Football is vastly superior to thugby in ever way imaginable and fuels it financial success.

One hundred per cent of non-Hawthorn Victorian supporters were barricking for Sydney to win on Saturday, such is the hatred among Victorian clubs that we'd prefer an interstate side win it than a rival Victorian club.

Victorians can't understand why Sydneysiders don't get behind the storm since you so badly want to get a foothold in this State a flag wouldn't harm the cause. But yet you whinge and whinge and hope the storm fails.

Absolute dills. lmao

If it was Manly playing that would happen.

Tbh I couldn't give a shit about NRL..

Case in point I wouldn't want to be a melb supporter donned in merchandise with that many bulldogs supporters around me.

agree with Connoisseur - was barracking for Sydney swans yesterday as can't stand Hawthorn so am surprised more non canterbury fans don't support storm who i think have the best looking players and love purple. I understand Manly is hated by non Manly fans so assume Canterbury is a liked club perhaps like the Richmond or St.Kilda. Anyway really enjoyed the game even though it lacks skills and is one dimensional. All they do is run up and down and it seems so violent. But good game. Love Slater :)

If it was Manly playing that would happen.

Tbh I couldn't give a shit about NRL..

Case in point I wouldn't want to be a melb supporter donned in merchandise with that many bulldogs supporters around me.

LOL understand but Storm colours are amazing

Nobody gives a shit at the wannabe seppo's bumsniffing thugby in Melbourne. But it'd be funny to see the tears flowing from sydney fairies if they do lose. hahahaha

Wow really mature.

AFL is the worst sport I have ever witnessed hence why no-one but Australians give a fuck about it

Storm colours are the prettiest but they may want to pray to Allah that the riot squad are there.

So glad Ennis didn't win a GF.

James Gramham should get life for biting.

841735-bulldog-bites-billy.jpg

OH NO! bugger :( oh well congrats melb and bulldoggies always be winners in my eyes :)

Back