Skip to main content

General O/T Chit Chat Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Geez your holiday went fast! I'm daydreaming about summer and warmth. I don't do winter :(

tumblr_inline_nxz6hgE5YX1r7qr2g_500.gif
Hello!!!!

It really did didn't it!!

It is freezing here today! I am safe under my flanbelette sheets :)

To answer your PM, I have talked to my NUM, and she asked (begged) me to stay on as a .8 until the end of Aug due to staff shortages, which I happily agreed to. So I am almost ready to search out for new career opportunities. Super excited at the prospect. Change is good for nurses.

Best day of unemployment to date. I felt so close to my dream of being a Real Housewife of Sydney with a massage and some much needed microdermabrasion. Completely not a wise economical decision but I regret nothing. I am very behind the times and I recently started watching Breaking Bad so today I binged on a few episodes, I'm wondering if I can smash the whole series out this week. Very lofty goals obviously.
Good for you!

If you truly commit to your goal, you can do anything! My goals for today is to make a cheesecake and watch the complete series of OITNB. I feel with the right positioning on the couch, I can do it.

P.s my partner and I recently watched the entire series of Breaking Bad doing 2 eps per night. We loved it.

Well maybe you should! Then you & Witty could hang out there and discuss unfair imprisonment etc to your hearts content and no one else would actually have to go there so it wouldnt actually cause anyone else any stress... It might in fact be a half sensible approach!

On second thoughts maybe it will be best for me to stick to this thread. Thank you for your sound advice and encouragement Mooseface.

On second thoughts maybe it will be best for me to stick to this thread. Thank you for your sound advice and encouragement Mooseface.
Or you could use your time and energy to find employment. Given that you have your get out of work free diagnosis, ultimately it is your call.

No need to thank me for my sound advice or encouragement, you can show me your appreciation by searching and then posting a googled picture of a teapot.

A mooseface sweeping and weeping for dreams so near and dear

why would a mooseface fear a cheer?

dance upon the candy cane young mooseface

reach us all with your style and grace.

Reactions: Tee
Good for you!

If you truly commit to your goal, you can do anything! My goals for today is to make a cheesecake and watch the complete series of OITNB. I feel with the right positioning on the couch, I can do it.

P.s my partner and I recently watched the entire series of Breaking Bad doing 2 eps per night. We loved it.

Thanks for the encouragement, I really feel like I can do this, such a great feeling to smash a goal!

2 episodes a night sounds doable, let me attempt this.

Reactions: Tee
Good for you!

I started watching OITNB but didn't make it through the 1st ep. Does it get better?

Can you turn the cheesecake into chocolate cake & i'll be there in 5 :D (5 hours that is)

Thanks for the encouragement, I really feel like I can do this, such a great feeling to smash a goal!

2 episodes a night sounds doable, let me attempt this.

Keep some eps unwatched - you'll need something to keep you company soon doing the late night feeds :D Hope baby mumma isn't getting too uncomfortable.

A mooseface goes to tea with the Queen.

And heats up a special bean.

oh what a lovely bean it is.

yum yum spread the bean word out to bean land.

Keep some eps unwatched - you'll need something to keep you company soon doing the late night feeds :D Hope baby mumma isn't getting too uncomfortable.

You have just reminded me that I was going to arrange Netflix this week, I foresee lots of mindless tv watching at strange hours!

She is doing pretty well comfort-wise except at night time when its a disaster, and she is waking up earlier and earlier each morning, but I guess sleep is only going to get worse from here on in :(

I started watching OITNB but didn't make it through the 1st ep. Does it get better?

Can you turn the cheesecake into chocolate cake & i'll be there in 5 :D (5 hours that is)
I love it!

Ended up watching zero eps! Damn you drop in friends!!

I did however find time to make a lemon cheesecake with condensed milk. I got fat shamed online today and I need to eat my way back to happy :( :(

You are welcome in my home anytime Xo

You have just reminded me that I was going to arrange Netflix this week, I foresee lots of mindless tv watching at strange hours!

She is doing pretty well comfort-wise except at night time when its a disaster, and she is waking up earlier and earlier each morning, but I guess sleep is only going to get worse from here on in :(
It really does!

By the end of my pregnancy I was surviving on barely any sleep, it is like you are being prepared for the insanity that comes with sleep deprivation and a baby!

Such an exciting time for you both. :)

It really does!

By the end of my pregnancy I was surviving on barely any sleep, it is like you are being prepared for the insanity that comes with sleep deprivation and a baby!

Such an exciting time for you both. :)

Oh yeah it's possibly well crafted evolution, I don't sleep well or much at the best of times but even I may be in for a rude shock.

It is so exciting!! Seems so strange to think how much things will change in the coming weeks though, very surreal.

once there was a mooseface who went to the park

yes went to the park

but before dark

went to the park before it was dark.

where was the spark?

where was the spark?

not in the park.

yes, not in the park.

once there was a mooseface who went to the park

yes went to the park

but before dark

went to the park before it was dark.

where was the spark?

where was the spark?

not in the park.

yes, not in the park.
Of ALL people here, I understand mooseface IS a super cool username. I know. But some people are a bit ... uncool and they just dont get it. Which is fine. I feel a bit sad for them. But out of respect for them even though they are completely unaware of their own uncoolness... just tone it down a little, maybe? What say you?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back