Skip to main content

General O/T Chit Chat Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good afternoon OT thread!

Day 3 back at work, and we are already daydreaming about our next holiday...

Geez your holiday went fast! I'm daydreaming about summer and warmth. I don't do winter :(

tumblr_inline_nxz6hgE5YX1r7qr2g_500.gif

Best day of unemployment to date. I felt so close to my dream of being a Real Housewife of Sydney with a massage and some much needed microdermabrasion. Completely not a wise economical decision but I regret nothing. I am very behind the times and I recently started watching Breaking Bad so today I binged on a few episodes, I'm wondering if I can smash the whole series out this week. Very lofty goals obviously.

Best day of unemployment to date. I felt so close to my dream of being a Real Housewife of Sydney with a massage and some much needed microdermabrasion. Completely not a wise economical decision but I regret nothing. I am very behind the times and I recently started watching Breaking Bad so today I binged on a few episodes, I'm wondering if I can smash the whole series out this week. Very lofty goals obviously.
Ooooh. One week? My tip is that that is just tooooo ambitious even for you. Ill est my words if necessary but I think your brain will need more than one week... But let us know. Definitely let us know.

Ooooh. One week? My tip is that that is just tooooo ambitious even for you. Ill est my words if necessary but I think your brain will need more than one week... But let us know. Definitely let us know.

if you could binge watch one tv show mooseyfoosey what would it be and why?

maybe i should post a new thread so that witty can help us understand his unfair imprisonment.
Well maybe you should! Then you & Witty could hang out there and discuss unfair imprisonment etc to your hearts content and no one else would actually have to go there so it wouldnt actually cause anyone else any stress... It might in fact be a half sensible approach!

Reactions: Tee

Yes this is my fear, I may have the physical stamina but mentally it might be a different story. I will try!

Reactions: Tee
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back