Skip to main content

General O/T Chit Chat Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
10565167_858547277599961_1100057770230577932_n.jpg

xxxx

Glad to see the crazies are still out in 2016!
@Trala I don't know how you did that search, but I had a good LOL at your expense!
Happy New Year to you too!

I am quite simply not running on all cylinders unless I have a cRAZY obsessing over me 24/7.

I will go and check how I went yesterday on then mention-o-meter!!

Even though I have not given him much to work with, I am quietly confident his obsession is still strong.

Key words: Trala
Posted by Member: Witty Banter

9 mentions.

Key Words: Inigo
Posted by Member: Reepbot

40 mentions

FML, she is younger, hotter, and her CrAZY is obviously far more committed to obsessing over her than mine is over me.

Fuck you very much 2016.

:(

Yeah I would say Van Go, although some say Van Goff. But you know the somewhat pretentious way of pronouncing it that I mean? Where you sound like you are clearing your throat.

It reminds me of something my sister does, she will often pronounce Italian words with an Italian accent, usually in restaurants and the like. I think she feels justified to do so due to actually being Italian, but it's not as though strangers know this so honestly she just sounds like a wanker.

Too funny!!!

100% bogan bred and proud. I am a Van Goffer from way back.

Talking about accents my boss uses the accent of the person he's talking to, whether they're Indian, Chinese etc lol. It's extremely cringeworthy.
I do that too! Being a nurse I basically work with the United Nations of creed and culture, so I get to do the bad accent cringe worthy thing all day long.

While I am no lyrebird, I am a pretty good mimic so lots of laughter always ensues. A good nursing friend of mine who is Philippino says "hello Pam" to our AO every morning, but it comes out like "Alepam" so my lyrebird mimic picks it up and runs with it!

The Alepam reference is only going to make sense to the nurses in here and the anxious and depressed, so 95% of the current active members will totes get it.

Good moanin to my favourite cluster of engorged OT haemorrhoids!!

Day 2 of this brand new year has commenced with a slight hangover on my part...

My partner and I ate cheese, drank wine and sang and danced together like two ultimate losers until the wee hours. While he continues to blissfully snore on, my body clock fucked me in the arse at 04:45 am.

2016 feels like it has officially landed, and I for one am excited!!!!

Good moanin to my favourite cluster of engorged OT haemorrhoids!!

Day 2 of this brand new year has commenced with a slight hangover on my part...

My partner and I ate cheese, drank wine and sang and danced together like two ultimate losers until the wee hours. While he continues to blissfully snore on, my body clock fucked me in the arse at 04:45 am.

2016 feels like it has officially landed, and I for one am excited!!!!

Oh I am truly envious! I worked til around 6pm got home around 8 and then after a hot bath I plonked myself infront of the idiot box.The solo bottle of champagne did very little to assist my "nail party"...toe nails look like a small child painted them for me :p All in all a decent NYE considering I am house sitting and didnt say a word for the last few hours of 2015.

Just an idea, who would be interested in a Blab conversation? we are all close enough to see each others faces right....[DOUBLEPOST=1451728243][/DOUBLEPOST]
That's put a visual in my head that's not sitting well.
I suggest more wine.

Oh I am truly envious! I worked til around 6pm got home around 8 and then after a hot bath I plonked myself infront of the idiot box.The solo bottle of champagne did very little to assist my "nail party"...toe nails look like a small child painted them for me :p All in all a decent NYE considering I am house sitting and didnt say a word for the last few hours of 2015.

Just an idea, who would be interested in a Blab conversation? we are all close enough to see each others faces right....[DOUBLEPOST=1451728243][/DOUBLEPOST]
I suggest more wine.
I'm already on that aspect of it.

With my high standards and Trala's loose morals, she wouldn't get out of clinical tests and quarantine until she was 83. It is a love match cruelly deprived, given she was greeting 2016 thinking of me.
You have tapped into her train of thought, Now thats dedication.

Proof positive that Trala is far too engrossed in reepbot and Witty in the reepbot thread than anything going on here :p

All Good ......... I will overtake this level soon and will be the Queen!!!!!

I needed a Deck Pic .... but alas none :(

Nothing like being igonored .........

love from me

You have tapped into her train of thought, Now thats dedication.
I am not sure "dedication" is the right word for it though.

Key Words: Trala
Posted By Member: Witty a Banter

9 mentions. 1 better than yesterday!!!

All Good ......... I will overtake this level soon and will be the Queen!!!!!

I needed a Deck Pic .... but alas none :(

Nothing like being igonored .........

love from me
To you.

Here you go:-

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

Sorry, Deb. I wasn't ignoring you. I didn't realise you were talking to me. Given the fact I don't need much encouragement to post pics of my life and my Candy Crush achievements, if I had seen it, I would have been all over it like a fat kid on cake!

Love Me :)

And an all important Candy Crush update. Let's just say, when you have a goal in life, and devote 9 man hours a day to it, magic happens.

Behold: Trala Queen of the Candy Crush!!!

image.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back