Skip to main content

General O/T Chit Chat Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
peanut butter is also great on ritz crackers :)

except if you use to much it sticks to your mouth and makes it difficult to answer the phone ... but who cares

COS ITS FRIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIDAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYY AFTERNOOOONNNNNNN and the clock is ticking down

:)

peanut butter is also great on ritz crackers :)

except if you use to much it sticks to your mouth and makes it difficult to answer the phone ... but who cares

COS ITS FRIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIDAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYY AFTERNOOOONNNNNNN and the clock is ticking down

:)
sweet lord its almost wine time

Ode to Mutley

You once were accused of extortion
Which most felt was an absolute distortion
It was quite the farce
But it's now in the past
A situation blown out of proportion

You are easily one of the funniest, most loving extortionists I have ever had the pleasure to love.

Happy birthday. Quite simply, I adore you.

Now cut the cake!!!!

Nnnnnnnnn
Slay
SCREAMING
Stanning the stanners, stan, stan, stan

View attachment 50745

200.gif

Geez what a night at work - nothing like a jealous semi-boss woman and a customer going head to head, screaming abuse at each other, across a crowded eatery , whilst the chef is stuffing up orders, burning himself, having panic attacks and not being able to break up the cat fight that we are all witnessing!

All over the customer was being friendly with the boss, in the past .....

I think flirting is a natural thing, that makes us feel better - that at least someone shows a bit of interest. Makes you feel like you are a bit more special than you already feel.

The Big Boss took off for an hour, after we closed - he drove his Car through the gates, that he had opened and then the semi-boss closed - OMG - what a fiasco! Demolition Derby right there!

I was beside myself and stayed back for a couple of hours, talking to the semi-boss, trying to make her see her anger etc and then to make sure no one was killed - and then being a referee when the boss came back, after a hour ........ and being calm and trying to calm all ......... to make sure every thing was cool and the 'bosses' didn't kill each other after I left :(

Well, if they don't kill each other tonight, I think their relationship is already over or going to be over in the morning :(

If not, I don't think I can work for 'them' anymore - Boss - Yes ... Semi-boss - No . That is sad 'cause Boss is all about building the business and semi-boss seems to want to rip it down.

Was a Very Interesting Night ..........

:woot::wtf::wtf::wtf::wtf::whistling::whistling::whistling::whistling::whistling::whistling::whistling:

twas my Dogs Birthday today!

Oh Joy, You are a Joy!!!!!!!!!

She is 4 now (which makes her approx 36 in human years)

I wanted to make her a doggie cake (out of her raw meat and chook necks as candles) but had to slug it out at work - I KNOW I am a bad mumma, and should have planned in advance - nadda nadda nadda ......... She has already forgiven me :)

Love my dog xxx

Geez what a night at work - nothing like a jealous semi-boss woman and a customer going head to head, screaming abuse at each other, across a crowded eatery , whilst the chef is stuffing up orders, burning himself, having panic attacks and not being able to break up the cat fight that we are all witnessing!

All over the customer was being friendly with the boss, in the past .....

I think flirting is a natural thing, that makes us feel better - that at least someone shows a bit of interest. Makes you feel like you are a bit more special than you already feel.

The Big Boss took off for an hour, after we closed - he drove his Car through the gates, that he had opened and then the semi-boss closed - OMG - what a fiasco! Demolition Derby right there!

I was beside myself and stayed back for a couple of hours, talking to the semi-boss, trying to make her see her anger etc and then to make sure no one was killed - and then being a referee when the boss came back, after a hour ........ and being calm and trying to calm all ......... to make sure every thing was cool and the 'bosses' didn't kill each other after I left :(

Well, if they don't kill each other tonight, I think their relationship is already over or going to be over in the morning :(

If not, I don't think I can work for 'them' anymore - Boss - Yes ... Semi-boss - No . That is sad 'cause Boss is all about building the business and semi-boss seems to want to rip it down.

Was a Very Interesting Night ..........

:woot::wtf::wtf::wtf::wtf::whistling::whistling::whistling::whistling::whistling::whistling::whistling:
Our most dysfunctional work area by a country mile is the kitchen. There are constant tears and drama over nothing. I put it down to the fact they have to work in super close proximity with no escape from each other.

There is no way I would have stayed back. I would have left them to it.

Good moanin OT Thread!

My weekend will be spent on the wards. Weekend nursing is always far more lax than weekday nursing, so I am looking semi forward to it.

Our most dysfunctional work area by a country mile is the kitchen. There are constant tears and drama over nothing. I put it down to the fact they have to work in super close proximity with no escape from each other.

There is no way I would have stayed back. I would have left them to it.

Yeah but the kitchen is in the main part of the whole dining area ..... Like an open Kitchen/Dining area ....

Yeah I got sucked into the vortex and allowed myself to be ........ Hearing you - :( I just caredto much for the boss and him being taken advantage of :(

Good moanin OT Thread!

My weekend will be spent on the wards. Weekend nursing is always far more lax than weekday nursing, so I am looking semi forward to it.

Why is the weekend work more lax than Mon - Fri? I dont get that, I thought that Nursing was 24/7 ?

Yeah but the kitchen is in the main part of the whole dining area ..... Like an open Kitchen/Dining area ....

Yeah I got sucked into the vortex and allowed myself to be ........ Hearing you - :( I just caredto much for the boss and him being taken advantage of :(
For you own happiness just remember, there is a fine line between caring to much, and involving yourself in drama that doesn't in fact involve you.

Ode to Mutley

You once were accused of extortion
Which most felt was an absolute distortion
It was quite the farce
But it's now in the past
A situation blown out of proportion

You are easily one of the funniest, most loving extortionists I have ever had the pleasure to love.

Happy birthday. Quite simply, I adore you.

Now cut the cake!!!!

Nnnnnnnnn
Slay
SCREAMING
Stanning the stanners, stan, stan, stan

View attachment 50745

@mutleyp , you are one of the most amazing people I know and I am blessed to have you in my life xx

tumblr_m9ahhiyQxZ1qa2ovmo10_r1_500.gif

HAPPY BIRTHDAY @MUTLEYP!!

I'M UNABLE TO SHOWER YOU IN GIFS
SO JUST THE ONE WILL HAVE TO DO.

tumblr_nv1pxwQVBW1qg22lyo1_500.gif

HOPEFULLY YOU GET SHOWERED
IN GLITTER INSTEAD.

tumblr_lz7sebKWFC1qfnmf0o1_500.gif

tumblr_n1wzp4CchC1ts7f01o1_500.gif

Thank you all for the birthday love, you have made my day even more special xxx

Status
Not open for further replies.