Skip to main content

General O/T Chit Chat Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Did any one see Tina Arena last night?

She has a perfect balance of subtle Botox and filler, she looks great! Even her lips look "naturally" full.

You know I have been here on an almost daily basis since 2012, and I still can't multi quote!

If ever I do, I need a second window opened, and I press reply on the comment, then cut it and paste in the second window, then repeat until I have all the quotes I want to reply to!!!

Wonder why? I just read and click quote and read an click quote etc lol maybe it is the browser? last year I could not click quote button - i would have to do what you say ..... but how knows - I am glad I have the lazy way ;) atm

trying-not-to-laugh-o.gif

So apparently the lighting bag of dog poo at peoples front doors is a trend again

trying-not-to-laugh-o.gif

So apparently the lighting bag of dog poo at peoples front doors is a trend again
Those crazy kids!!

Don't you just hate those people who pretend not to see their dog pooping on lawns?! Or hey even worse, the pretend picker upperer?! We have a chick who lives around here, she is super hot and has two little dogs, and I swear I have never seen her pick up her dogs shit!!

Thanks - I hope it will be a positive offer

My day starts with a Bang fix up and then finding all my xmas decos to take to work to do a dress up
Bang fix? Has that got something to do with your naked arse being bent over the kitchen bench?

Those crazy kids!!

Don't you just hate those people who pretend not to see their dog pooping on lawns?! Or hey even worse, the pretend picker upperer?! We have a chick who lives around here, she is super hot and has two little dogs, and I swear I have never seen her pick up her dogs shit!!

I have even heard about her all the way down here, her beauty makes the story travel![DOUBLEPOST=1448569165][/DOUBLEPOST]
OH SHIT!!! That is ugly! and smelly - and .....

My FB feed outraged and Im all giggling

Reactions: Tee
Those crazy kids!!

I hate it when my dog poops at the beach - I have to chase the waves to try and catch those poops ----------- I Always try to pick up my doggies poop - even if it is in a brown paper bag :poop::woot:

I have even heard about her all the way down here, her beauty makes the story travel![DOUBLEPOST=1448569165][/DOUBLEPOST]

My FB feed outraged and Im all giggling
Omg yesterday I was giving the dogs their afternoon walk, and I have iPod insitu and I am mentally dancing, and in my pur-if-er-al (sound it out) I see this old lady waving and frantically soundlessly mouthing words, so I deipod, and she just wants to meet my dogs, nek minnut I am being given the house tour, both inside and out, while she happily robbed me of half hour giving me her life story.

The thing is - there is no real taste to Vodka - It is tasteless, well to me and many a patron I have served ............ it just has an ommffff
Yeah... I know it is supposedly tasteless and 'odourless'... But it does alter the taste a little bit - at least it seems to, to me. I prefer the virgins!

Omg yesterday I was giving the dogs their afternoon walk, and I have iPod insitu and I am mentally dancing, and in my pur-if-er-al (sound it out) I see this old lady waving and frantically soundlessly mouthing words, so I deipod, and she just wants to meet my dogs, nek minnut I am being given the house tour, both inside and out, while she happily robbed me of half hour giving me her life story.

aww poor old lady ..... she just wants to make sure she is not forgotten - I mean, maybe she is so alone, she needs just to connect ...... :(

aww poor old lady ..... she just wants to make sure she is not forgotten - I mean, maybe she is so alone, she needs just to connect ...... :(
She has a husband, married 54 years, never had a cross word, he can fix anything, come and I will show you his work shed, see that roof? He put that on himself. He loves the garden, not as much as her mind, but he loves the garden, come and I'll show you the vege patch, he grows beans, peas, zucchini, pumpkin, watermelons....

Seriously though, she is the sweetest woman I have met in a long time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back