Skip to main content

General O/T Chit Chat Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Where was my invite to this 'crew'?[DOUBLEPOST=1424175342][/DOUBLEPOST]
My partner and I broke up on Monday, amicable but sad none the less, lots of factors (but in saying that we are talking MORE than before) but the vultures are certainly circling...!!!

So sorry to hear mutley xx

Just finished part five of Dan Carlin's Hardcore History podcasts on the first world war entitled 'Bluepint for Armageddon'. Great series. Very informative. I think this means though that I am the greatest Hardcore History fan on this forum, I can't think of anyone else on this forum who would be a bigger fan of Hardcore History than my good self.

Reactions: Tee
My partner and I broke up on Monday, amicable but sad none the less, lots of factors (but in saying that we are talking MORE than before) but the vultures are certainly circling...!!!

Ah, sorry to hear! I hope the sadness isn't heavy and abiding. x

Ah, sorry to hear! I hope the sadness isn't heavy and abiding. x

Thank you :) It comes in waves, but Im lucky to have an amazing support group of friends and family, and even him himself, and my amazing psychologist who really put some things in perspective today, which Im so grateful for, sadness means it meant something so I am riding it without it overwhelming me. But you know our community, they sense venerability and wow do they flock!

@mutleyp :
tumblr_mtzwxlsKFl1su334io1_500.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back