Skip to main content

General O/T Chit Chat Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you :) It comes in waves, but Im lucky to have an amazing support group of friends and family, and even him himself, and my amazing psychologist who really put some things in perspective today, which Im so grateful for, sadness means it meant something so I am riding it without it overwhelming me. But you know our community, they sense venerability and wow do they flock!

That they do! I'm glad you've got the support you need and that you're not getting overwhelmed. It's all too easy not to have perspective, especially so early on, so it's great to hear you've already taken the steps to keep it from properly scarring you in a negative way. I do believe it's important to feel the sadness, and to understand what it means, so I'm glad you've been able to do that.

What's so good about Blake Lively? I could ask the same question :p

She is kind hearted, smart, funny, interesting, complex, weird, witty, independent, strong minded, distant, challenges me, curious, friendly and silly.

Have you ever heard of Hardcore History?

She is kind hearted, smart, funny, interesting, complex, weird, witty, independent, strong minded, distant, challenges me, curious, friendly and silly.

Have you ever heard of Hardcore History?

No, I haven't heard of Hardcore History.

Lauren Brant is all that and more ;)

That's your opinion I guess.

It sure is!

As the first and only fan on this forum of the Hardcore History podcasts I realise the importance of having history being presented through such modern means to enable our technologically attatched society to learn such important events (like world war one) and how they have affected the world we live in today. My only hope is that people will listen to these wonderful podcasts so that I won't be the only fan of the Hardcore History podcasts on this forum.

It sure is!

As the first and only fan on this forum of the Hardcore History podcasts I realise the importance of having history being presented through such modern means to enable our technologically attatched society to learn such important events (like world war one) and how they have affected the world we live in today. My only hope is that people will listen to these wonderful podcasts so that I won't be the only fan of the Hardcore History podcasts on this forum.

I don't think the podcast would interest me - I hate history.

I don't think the podcast would interest me - I hate history.

That's a pity. I guess I'm the only one on this forum who is a fan of the Hardcore History podcasts. I have been racking my brains to think if there was anyone else who was a fan of these podcasts. But I couldn't think of anyone else. No matter how hard I tried to think of someone I came up blank. Can you think of anyone else on this forum who would be a fan of the Hardcore History podcasts, @JordanS?

That's a pity. I guess I'm the only one on this forum who is a fan of the Hardcore History podcasts. I have been racking my brains to think if there was anyone else who was a fan of these podcasts. But I couldn't think of anyone else. No matter how hard I tried to think of someone I came up blank. Can you think of anyone else on this forum who would be a fan of the Hardcore History podcasts, @JordanS?

I don't think I could think of anyone else.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back