Skip to main content

General O/T Chit Chat Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah she did actually, not overwhelmingly so but she definitely looked familiar. Some people seem to have a face that seems familiar to many people though which I always find weird, maybe Janet is one of these people?

Maybe! I kept thinking that maybe she used to host Play School or something, but unless they were serving mimosas on set I don't think that'd really be her scene.

I'm very happy for you @iJake - this is going to be your best year yet![DOUBLEPOST=1424172821][/DOUBLEPOST]For the Fitbit cult members. I made it to 9500 today. Woo! I'm happy with that.

It feels weird wearing it on my wrist to go to sleep but I'm super keen to see my sleep results.

Oh, ok. I don't even know who Jackie is. Is she well liked by people?

She's alright

tumblr_n1ghglqWea1qg5ea1o1_500.gif

tumblr_n28slrOoeB1qg5ea1o1_500.gif

Are you calling me pudgy?

Being pudgy isn't a bad thing when you have a gorgeous house like Chyka! I'm so jealous. I used to drive past it a lot before the show even started and I was always in love with it.

Being pudgy isn't a bad thing when you have a gorgeous house like Chyka! I'm so jealous. I used to drive past it a lot before the show even started and I was always in love with it.

Being pudgy isn't bad at all, but I certainly don't have house like Chyka... I wish[DOUBLEPOST=1424172952][/DOUBLEPOST]
:eek: never. I am calling you a fence sitter ;)

hahahahaha

I'm very happy for you @iJake - this is going to be your best year yet![DOUBLEPOST=1424172821][/DOUBLEPOST]For the Fitbit cult members. I made it to 9500 today. Woo! I'm happy with that.

It feels weird wearing it on my wrist to go to sleep but I'm super keen to see my sleep results.

Hey nice work bleachy. I didn't quite crack 10000 today, but I was around 16000 yesterday so it averages out maybe.

Is it weird that I am really excited to know how you slept?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back