Skip to main content

General O/T Chit Chat Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
If you come in here with those little umbrellas behind your ears, when the rest of us have been at work 9-5, just don't expect us to put out for several days. Oh hang on, that's the husband-speech.

but I will be all bronzed and oiled up!!!

If you come in here with those little umbrellas behind your ears, when the rest of us have been at work 9-5, just don't expect us to put out for several days. Oh hang on, that's the husband-speech.

I'm going to write that down & use that one later! :D

hahahaha just reading Theorist's little bit of sport in that thread about editing of tonight's show. Coco Pops sugar rush? Funny as.

You two are making me blush! :cool:

Hey mutley, have a nice relaxing break:) And you better hold off your air diet til you get back:p
Thank you :) maybe Liquid diet :p

bugger, didn't think of that. You posting holiday snaps?

Yeah and he'll be PMing me the ones by the pool. AmIRight?

Of course, I shall be peacocking!

[video]http://www.metatube.com/en/videos/38905/Katy-Perry-Peacock-Music-Video/embed/[/video]

Peacocking while cocktailing, def theme emerging. On that note, I may retire for the night. Have fun you lot!

Of course, I shall be peacocking!

[video]http://www.metatube.com/en/videos/38905/Katy-Perry-Peacock-Music-Video/embed/[/video]

LOL! I haven't seen that before! Was catchy. If the one with the red mohawk ever felt like switching teams, I'm sure I could help him out! (hey, a girl can dream:p)

LOL! I haven't seen that before! Was catchy. If the one with the red mohawk ever felt like switching teams, I'm sure I could help him out! (hey, a girl can dream:p)

LOL when I first saw it even I thought it was pretty seriously gay! :p gets stuck in your head though! ;)

LOL when I first saw it even I thought it was pretty seriously gay! :p gets stuck in your head though! ;)

I can sense I shall be getting the peacock song going round my head tomorrow! I might follow bonnie's lead & tuck myself into bed (poor hubs is still at work) If I don't get back on before you go, then have an AWESOME holiday.

And don't forget - photo's or it didn't happen :p

I can sense I shall be getting the peacock song going round my head tomorrow! I might follow bonnie's lead & tuck myself into bed (poor hubs is still at work) If I don't get back on before you go, then have an AWESOME holiday.

And don't forget - photo's or it didn't happen :p

Thanks sweetheart, I shall do, have a good sleep hope hubby doesnt wake you! Im going to go myself!!

When are you jetting off, mutdawgz?

Wednesday, so still be here for live NomNoms!
tumblr_mb8yrrD4pA1r0dta6.gif

Wednesday, so still be here for live NomNoms!
tumblr_mb8yrrD4pA1r0dta6.gif
You suck. :)

Oh wellzzz. G'night, and sweet dreams*.

*Dreams like this one:

[video=youtube;cjFtmcqDb0U]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cjFtmcqDb0U&feature=channel&list=UL[/video]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back