Skip to main content

General O/T Chit Chat Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's a lot of bones! Several of the above in our family, sadly none too rich.
Hey, a random question: have you ever been skydiving?

That's a lot of bones! Several of the above in our family, sadly none too rich.
Hey, a random question: have you ever been skydiving?

I may have slightly exaggerated ;) but there is a lot and they all look the same because I have glazed over well and truly I am already in holiday mode!

Yes I have LOL that is random ;) do I know you? :p Have you?

I may have slightly exaggerated ;) but there is a lot and they all look the same because I have glazed over well and truly I am already in holiday mode!

Yes I have LOL that is random ;) do I know you? :p Have you?

haha noooo I have never been, and in retrospect that was probably a caffeine-fuelled could-this-be-a-forum-stalker question. I want to get my son a sky-dive for his birthday. I am guessing you are closer to his age than I am (that made no sense, I am seriously overtired) and wondered if that would be cool present? He has said a few times that he would like to try it.

haha noooo I have never been, and in retrospect that was probably a caffeine-fuelled could-this-be-a-forum-stalker question. I want to get my son a sky-dive for his birthday. I am guessing you are closer to his age than I am (that made no sense, I am seriously overtired) and wondered if that would be cool present? He has said a few times that he would like to try it.

Yes! Best present! I could do it 100 times over, because you dont fully absorb it first time (ok that sounds wanky) but just is so quick, one of the best feelings in the world, I'd suggest going for the biggest high as longest free fall, while drifting down is still very very cool the free fall is the rush, if he is interested then I'd recommend it whole heartedly :)

Yes! Best present! I could do it 100 times over, because you dont fully absorb it first time (ok that sounds wanky) but just is so quick, one of the best feelings in the world, I'd suggest going for the biggest high as longest free fall, while drifting down is still very very cool the free fall is the rush, if he is interested then I'd recommend it whole heartedly :)

Excellent! Was hoping for some validation.Husband wants to buy him new tyres :rolleyes: so I win! Have just googled up some possibilities. He does not having a sporting bone in his body but has always wanted to try this. Will let you know if a success. Ta :)

Excellent! Was hoping for some validation.Husband wants to buy him new tyres :rolleyes: so I win! Have just googled up some possibilities. He does not having a sporting bone in his body but has always wanted to try this. Will let you know if a success. Ta :)

Please do! He will love it, all he has to do is make his body like a banana at the start and pull his legs to stomach at the end and enjoy the ride! Skydiving > Tires!

tumblr_lwfys8v1ZD1r3ovdbo1_500.gif

Yep no more work for me tonight :p

haha just what I needed to encourage me to do same.
Time for a few zzzz's for me. Have you packed for your trip yet? Remember extra undies in case your flight delayed :p
Nite you x

haha just what I needed to encourage me to do same.
Time for a few zzzz's for me. Have you packed for your trip yet? Remember extra undies in case your flight delayed :p
Nite you x

LOL started before ;) I was thinking if I run out I'll just ask someone if I can use theirs, apparently that is fine and dandy these days :| Sleep well MsBonnie!! xo

I'm hiding in here, it's a jungle out there on them boards.

Notice josh has genital warts on his face, fuck he is seedy.

Bahaha! Dare ya to create a thread saying that and Michael gave it to him!

Fuck no
That evo guy will scissor kick me in the head or something
And I can't swear in front if those kids....

2 things from today
1. Bogan at lights trying to drag, speeds off, his hub cap flies off, has to stop and run to get it, I pass him laughing.
2. Alfa Romeo drives believe they no longer have to signal

Yes I am that bored :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back