Skip to main content

General O/T Chit Chat Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
You should workshop that mad skillset Mr smutty pants..

the hetero men of Australia will rejoice.

I'll offer myself for training purposes. :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

tumblr_lo916ygBU11qclken.gif
Just sayin

:O so work has called me in tonight.... god just cos I gave them no notice that I was taking a weeks break they think I'll just come in on call... ;)

:O so work has called me in tonight.... god just cos I gave them no notice that I was taking a weeks break they think I'll just come in on call... ;)
Noooooooooo! You should just know better than to make any plans during Big Brother. Screw work, what about your commitments to us? :p

Noooooooooo! You should just know better than to make any plans during Big Brother. Screw work, what about your commitments to us? :p

I know right? Saa rude, thankfully short shift so I should get home in time to catch up by the end of the show, really if we boil it down its ex's fault, thats why Im running interstate on a whim, another reason to hate :p I'll just have to have some cheeky sneaky checks on here, thank jebus for BBBA!!

Oh no, I feel dread, who is going to boo boo spam the daily show thread for me...

On a brighter note how much training in the workshop does it take to lose ones gag reflex?

Oh no, I feel dread, who is going to boo boo spam the daily show thread for me...

On a brighter note how much training in the workshop does it take to lose ones gag reflex?

Some people just born that way! May need intensive workshopping!

Just moving the Mut's chair closer to the top of the thread board for later.

I have to do some work now cos I have been slack bitch watching Nom show. When I check back in here later, I expect to be entertained. If my keyboard doesn't get a good spray of Milo late at night, it won't know what to think.

I have to do some work now cos I have been slack bitch watching Nom show. When I check back in here later, I expect to be entertained. If my keyboard doesn't get a good spray of Milo late at night, it won't know what to think.

Alert me when we playing! Im trying to do some work at home :\ not working!!

Well, I'm off to play some Sims.

I just made the most delicious young man, who has an equally bee-yootiful bf, and they live in a mansion together and are $4,000,000+ rich.

Just trying to replicate an ideal lifestyle, y'know. :rolleyes:

My ideal life would be to not have to work. We are half way through 10yr plan to retire early. Is gonna be a long 5yrs!

Yeah, my work is as boring as batshit. I am making super strong coffee to get me through a couple of hours of it. If you hear bouncing off the walls of the thread, is just me:D

My ideal life would be to not have to work. We are half way through 10yr plan to retire early. Is gonna be a long 5yrs!

Ohh! Hopefully plan is on schedule? Also if anyone has any single rich gay brothers uncles cousins let me know? ;) Im currently looking through 10000000000 xrays :|

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back