Skip to main content

General O/T Chit Chat Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
You do realise Coops and I live through you, yes?

Once you fall in love and enter into a committed relationship your life turns to shit, and not like an exciting curry shit, or an exotic Japenese shit, it turns into a boring meat and three veg shit!!!
95191-i-am-so-confused-gif-felicia-d-jrzm.gif

Meat & three veg is bad?

Good morning to my gaggle of gorgeous giffers and geeks!

When I was in high school one of my teachers would tell me in every class that I would never amount to anything.

Well guess who is on Level 546 in Candy Crush with full lives, 2 Freckles, a Lolly combo and a Chuppa Chup hammer in the bank?!

In your face Mrs Balneaves!

20 years on and I am the CANDY QUEEN!!!!!!
You didn't go to school in a suburb starting with "I" did you?

Pray for his soul Father D he was a ripper bloke

He was the kind of man who makes others embarrassed for their lack of compassion for others. (this is after about 10 years of insane debauchery) lol

He took loads of drugs etc etc debauched for a few years (I helped as did many others) but his realisation of where he was came before he was diagnosed as terminal.

oh and hello mutley and trala jam the llamas alpacas

watch his story, hes not an average talentless gimp

love yas orl

Reactions: Jam
Probably.

She had an eye twitch. I could get that thing twerking like Miley Cyrus on a Saturday night!!
Possibly she taught me as well at one stage. She is actually the aunt of my sister in law. If it's the same teacher, what a small world![DOUBLEPOST=1408881765][/DOUBLEPOST]
Hi father D (and the rest of you rebrobates)
And hello and welcome back to you! How're going?

I can't with all the juicy details coming out of Tim right now.

I'll never stop wanting the return of adults only.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back