Skip to main content

General O/T Chit Chat Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh we are on a similar roster! Except I have to do 3 nights per month..

As soon as they're over I think hmm they weren't that bad! But while I'm there I'm a sack of misery.

I too don't know how people do it full time. Be it nurses, security guards, shelf packers...

Hope you have a good sleep tonight!

Oh I will, that you can be sure.

Night shift makes me a bit bingy bonkers to be honest. I am not an overly emotional sort of person who cries easily, but you can be guaranteed at some point during my two nights I will be bawling like a baby! And seriously it will be over things like hanging out the washing. Being an OCD clean freak, I simply can not have dirty laundry, so I do a load right after my first night (which at this point means me being awake for over 24 hours) and as I am hanging out the washing, I am just overwhelmed and overwrought by how many socks I need to hang out (4 pairs), so while bawling uncontrollably, I start talking to the dog "why are there so many socks? Why? WHY BILLY?!" . Poor dog just looks up at me like I am a dribbling nut, which at that moment is not that far from the truth.

I like the work at night, it is a relaxed environment without the hierarchy, but I find it impossible to sleep during the day, so they become like a form of torture.

How many fucking avatars do we have to go through until @mutleyp finally shows us the D?

i5hTHbFKfDsFX.gif

river%20viiperi.gif

If you got it, flaunt it :D

I did this as I was walking into a shop before, and my ray ban aviators fell off and the lenses shattered like EVERYWHERE, inside I was shattered, but I kept strutting like nothing had happened, cos thats how I roll ;)

I did this as I was walking into a shop before, and my ray ban aviators fell off and the lenses shattered like EVERYWHERE, inside I was shattered, but I kept strutting like nothing had happened, cos thats how I roll ;)

I want to like this post cos you kept on struttin it, but I can't cos of the loss of your ray ban's :( RIP xxx

Too true @el'coopo! Muts selfie addiction is definitely not one I'm going to call an intervention over.

:p

Hahah my snapchat friends might disagree ;)[DOUBLEPOST=1409107214][/DOUBLEPOST]
I want to like this post cos you kept on struttin it, but I can't cos of the loss of your ray ban's :( RIP xxx

Don't worry, they were fake, I'll get 10 more in a few weeks ;)

Im a selfie whore... WHORE
Would it change our friendship if l fantasised over your selfies while rubbing one out?!

Last thing l would want is to make you feel uncomfortable or awkward at the fact l want to strip you naked and ride you like Seabiscuit.

Would it change our friendship if l fantasised over your selfies while rubbing one out?!

Last thing l would want is to make you feel uncomfortable or awkward at the fact l want to strip you naked and ride you like Seabiscuit.

Its a honour bae
tumblr_jgl-masturbate.gif

Reactions: Tee
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back