Skip to main content

General O/T Chit Chat Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
tumblr_m9bhz8FsEw1rvf8t0.gif

Same!

So-fucking-annoying!!!!!

Don't weigh yourself! Just be aware of what you put in your body, this goes for other things too :x3:

Ha!

Yeah I popped the button on my work pants, I think it was God's way of saying "drop the bikkie fatty!!!".

Food always tastes better in the Winter, the secret for me is to drop the weight gain before Spring.

Our grand final hockey game was on today... We lost :( the cold, rain, muddy, rainy and slippery grounds, the extra time and still we couldn't hold on :( so excuse the language, but fucking hell!

Good morning to my gaggle of gorgeous giffers and geeks!

When I was in high school one of my teachers would tell me in every class that I would never amount to anything.

Well guess who is on Level 546 in Candy Crush with full lives, 2 Freckles, a Lolly combo and a Chuppa Chup hammer in the bank?!

In your face Mrs Balneaves!

20 years on and I am the CANDY QUEEN!!!!!!

Good morning to my gaggle of gorgeous giffers and geeks!

When I was in high school one of my teachers would tell me in every class that I would never amount to anything.

Well guess who is on Level 546 in Candy Crush with full lives, 2 Freckles, a Lolly combo and a Chuppa Chup hammer in the bank?!

In your face Mrs Balneaves!

20 years on and I am the CANDY QUEEN!!!!!!

you loves you some freckle

Reactions: Tee
Our grand final hockey game was on today... We lost :( the cold, rain, muddy, rainy and slippery grounds, the extra time and still we couldn't hold on :( so excuse the language, but fucking hell!

Sorry you didn't win SG, but congrats on making it to the grand final :) All I ever got was a participation ribbon, if that.[DOUBLEPOST=1408844433][/DOUBLEPOST]
Anyone up?!

No one around to tell you Narnia is make believe? Did you get back to sleep?

Sorry you didn't win SG, but congrats on making it to the grand final :) All I ever got was a participation ribbon, if that.[DOUBLEPOST=1408844433][/DOUBLEPOST]

No one around to tell you Narnia is make believe? Did you get back to sleep?

I was just getting home from a night out! Heaps of people, lots going on, there was a dinner party with like 12 people, then I got down and dirty and started stripping people off and bed hopping. My life is just one big sparkly party on the weekend.

(Honestly: I had just got home from and afternoon shift nursing FML)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back