Skip to main content

General O/T Chit Chat Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fancy blaming faceless strangers for your own bad behaviour. weird

To quote @mutleyp

giphy.gif

Good morning to my favourite forum bowl of colourful Skittles!

Had a few PM's from people who are not able to get in touch with me, and a couple were concerned PM's, which made me feel I had to touch base.

Never fear, I am not hanging from a rope from a tree, I have just re-embraced my reality. Being here turned me into a version of me I barely recognise, and I have decided I don't like off season BBB Trala at all!

I am well loved, and when I am well loved it brings out the best in me. I am a happy person. I like to be happy, and this forum, for the most part, does not make me happy, thankfully there is an easy fix.

And to my loathers, don't start celebrating the death of forum Tracey too soon. If the show comes back, so do I! Ha!

Thanks for the fun, the spite and the laughter. Life is too precious to fill it with faceless strangers who bring out the worst in you. And to my forum friends; dance like no one is watching, love like you have never been hurt, and suck cock like you're being filmed. Xo

But yet you still took the time to make some pot shots at people. Gaslighting much?

A friend of mine loves Allens spearmint leaves and it's her birthday coming up and I want to buy her some,,since they are being discontinued. Does anyone have any idea where I could buy some?

A friend of mine loves Allens spearmint leaves and it's her birthday coming up and I want to buy her some,,since they are being discontinued. Does anyone have any idea where I could buy some?

no idea on that, but maybe you could call Allens and ask. I think they have reps that go and stock shops and maybe you can call their sales/merchandising dept and ask who has stock? Worth a try?

no idea on that, but maybe you could call Allens and ask. I think they have reps that go and stock shops and maybe you can call their sales/merchandising dept and ask who has stock? Worth a try?

In saying that, I will check my local shops tomorrow and if they have any in stock I will let you know and buy and get posted if you want? Living here in a regional area - you never know :)

...ha!... I dunno... pour boiling water into an empty cup and ask someone to drink it and they say ... 'No way!... are you an idiot?"... fill it with a 'cupa-soup' and watch them drink it without batting an eyelid!... why is that?... I noticed this very thing with myself today lol!... it's weird how the brain works (or lack of them) isn't it?... cheers.

I was at my great grandmother's house today and unlike my Italian grandparents who ply me with food her whole kitchen was empty, then I discovered a cupboard filled to the brim with Tim Tams. I'm wondering if it's all she eats? Anyway, she said to have "some" which I took as free reign to eat a huuuuge amount. An accurate depiction:

tumblr_ljlfy7MJxh1qb4rtoo1_500.gif

I do not like this new labelling thing they have. I'll be walking for days I think.

I was at this shop yesterday that sells random food stuff like cans from Golden Circle with no label, bulk boxes of Pop Tarts, Christmas themed toilet paper, bulk boxes of frozen potato scallops etc.. One thing that caught my eye was "Kit Kat Mix Ins" which was like a 1kg bag of crushed Kit Kats. I was baffled for a while then looked down and saw a silver about 1.25 bottle labelled "Syrup for Kit Kat Mix Ins". I really wanted to buy it but I was so confused what to do with it

I'd watch that show more if I didn't feel so creepy watching a kids show lol.
The first 45 episodes (or roughly a season and a half) were similar to some Disney movies (and I guess the simpsons) in that they have adult concepts and humour weaved into the episodes that comfortably go over kids head.

But in my opinion the best of those Rugrat episodes comfortably surpasses anything the simpsons' writers came up with. Unfortunately the rest of the episodes beyond the first 50 or so are undoubtedly strictly for prepubescent kids.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back