Skip to main content

General O/T Chit Chat Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
They work a treat - Peanut butter works well - but they LOVE cooked Lamb Fat as well LOL

Sorry to tell you this, but if you see one - there are probably many more around :(

Buy a Few packs of traps and see if you can find a place they might be entering from, and place the traps there! Good Luck - I hate those Micey Fuckers!!!!!!

Oh sorry to hear it's not such a leisure trip then @Inigo Montoya. How long are you staying there?

And yeah total jerk move from the machine.
Well I will be seeing some family that I have not seen in years, not sure if that is a good or bad thing.

I'll just be in brissy for the day, fly home this arvo at 5 30... Doing a first aid course tomorrow then I have to work. Going to be a busy few days for me.

Well I will be seeing some family that I have not seen in years, not sure if that is a good or bad thing.

I'll just be in brissy for the day, fly home this arvo at 5 30... Doing a first aid course tomorrow then I have to work. Going to be a busy few days for me.

Oh yeah, well as much as funerals and death in general suck one good thing is their ability to bring people together, so unless these are family members that you don't want to see then I guess it's a silver lining.

A friend of mine did a day trip to brissy just last week for a funeral actually. I don't believe I've done an interstate day trip but I guess it's pretty doable.

tumblr_lcdiyhqbf21qzmkxio1_500.gif
[DOUBLEPOST=1440721413][/DOUBLEPOST]
Brisbane for a funeral, I just got on the train to the airport... 40 fucking dollars and the machine gave me change from my 50 in $2 coins.... :bang:
:( Im sorry for your loss Inigo

A dear friend of mine, passed away yesterday @54. I won't be able to make her funeral in Qld, next week :( I am very sad today, although she had been sick for a few years ........

@hooleydooley I borrowed a mouse trap from my dad, it was a fandangled one that is a one way only, so the mice are trapped.. Anyway we caught one, and then I put another one down and caught another, ewwww. Anyway hoping that's it. I sterilised the whole house so hoping it's the end of it.. Also condolences xx

Good morning to my favourite forum bowl of colourful Skittles!

Had a few PM's from people who are not able to get in touch with me, and a couple were concerned PM's, which made me feel I had to touch base.

Never fear, I am not hanging from a rope from a tree, I have just re-embraced my reality. Being here turned me into a version of me I barely recognise, and I have decided I don't like off season BBB Trala at all!

I am well loved, and when I am well loved it brings out the best in me. I am a happy person. I like to be happy, and this forum, for the most part, does not make me happy, thankfully there is an easy fix.

And to my loathers, don't start celebrating the death of forum Tracey too soon. If the show comes back, so do I! Ha!

Thanks for the fun, the spite and the laughter. Life is too precious to fill it with faceless strangers who bring out the worst in you. And to my forum friends; dance like no one is watching, love like you have never been hurt, and suck cock like you're being filmed. Xo

Had a few PM's from people who are not able to get in touch with me, and a couple were concerned PM's, which made me feel I had to touch base.

Never fear, I am not hanging from a rope from a tree, I have just re-embraced my reality. Being here turned me into a version of me I barely recognise, and I have decided I don't like off season BBB Trala at all!

I am well loved, and when I am well loved it brings out the best in me. I am a happy person. I like to be happy, and this forum, for the most part, does not make me happy, thankfully there is an easy fix.

And to my loathers, don't start celebrating the death of forum Tracey too soon. If the show comes back, so do I! Ha!

Thanks for the fun, the spite and the laughter. Life is too precious to fill it with faceless strangers who bring out the worst in you. And to my forum friends; dance like no one is watching, love like you have never been hurt, and suck cock like you're being filmed. Xo
Miss you x

Would be nice if you did come back and natter as you do, But I understand how this place can sometimes make you feel. I honestly have laughed out loud at some of your posts, and in real life I would say we would laugh at most things... Nurses seem to have a wicked sense of humour. Anyways take care and see u around xx

:vomit: Glad you enjoy your own good opinion of yourself. Please let the door hit your arse on the way out. You won't be missed by me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back