Skip to main content

General O/T Chit Chat Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I picked up a new word today

ensorcelment

What an interesting word...Means that you are under the spell of a sorcerer/sorceress

Hi everyone. Would that mean Michael is experiencing ensorcelment? Or is he just a tool?

Missed my waxing appointment, so I am stuck plucking, it hurts :( lesson learnt

Missed my waxing appointment, so I am stuck plucking, it hurts :( lesson learnt

Awww, aloe vera afterwards. Are we all super excited? Just reading on the OS that Zoe has finally twigged about what happens under the covers. She will struggle tonight.

Awww, aloe vera afterwards. Are we all super excited? Just reading on the OS that Zoe has finally twigged about what happens under the covers. She will struggle tonight.

If she wasn't a demented pot plant she could have won by default. Even as a pot plant she could have played unifier and taken it out. Even if she had stuck to her no bitching epiphany from weeks ago, and let the odd couple do their thing she would have won.

Unfortunately she is just going to leave with being a psycho Bitch pog in the Veiwers psyche

You need a hag that is a beautician..........
That i do!!

Rough job, but enough to get me through to real wax ;)

I kinda hope she flips out.... is that bad?

You need a hag that is a beautician..........

If she wasn't a demented pot plant she could have won by default. Even as a pot plant she could have played unifier and taken it out. Even if she had stuck to her no bitching epiphany from weeks ago, and let the odd couple do their thing she would have won.

Unfortunately she is just going to leave with being a psycho Bitch pog in the Veiwers psyche

LOVE POG! Yeah they have all let themselves down the last few weeks

I'm still trying to figure out why some people maintain she has a good head and say if she loses weight she would be hot. I have come across lots of large ladies in my time with beautiful features that would do them justice well into their 60s. She is not one of those, please enlighten me as to why people say her head isn't rough.

I'm still trying to figure out why some people maintain she has a good head and say if she loses weight she would be hot. I have come across lots of large ladies in my time with beautiful features that would do them justice well into their 60s. She is not one of those, please enlighten me as to why people say her head isn't rough.

They have even rougher heads?

They have even rougher heads?

YES!!!!
That has to be it, like paternal grandparents are from Pitcairn Island and maternal grandparents are from Tasmania heads.

Maybe Zoes Dad is a bison, them farm chicks are dirty.

YES!!!!
That has to be it, like paternal grandparents are from Pitcairn Island and maternal grandparents are from Tasmania heads.

Maybe Zoes Dad is a bison, them farm chicks are dirty.

She was describing BB on little sister one night, she said she pictured him like her dad and went on to describe him, the conclusion I came to was her dad is in fact Alf Stuart

Zoe is what my nan would have described as "unfortunate looking" = fugly pog.
Agree that she could have just continued being a potplant and prob taken it out as people barf over the whole Mistelle thing.
I feel a bit sorry for her - none of us would want our broken heart on TV.
I am, however, selecting my wine and nibbles to watch the whole train wreck unfold.

I just got insulted through post count!

:(

How the fuck did it get that high anyway?!

I just got insulted through post count!

:(

How the fuck did it get that high anyway?!

You fingers are in constant use on the keyboard , instead of other places ?:)

hellooooooo everyone...here ... then gone.
OMG the vidoes on the os do tell a sad story.

Why hadn't I seen that thread sooner?! Hilarious stuff right there.

Did you see my insult?!

I mean you can say I'm fat, you can say I'm old and crusty, you can say I'm frigid, but dissin' the post count is off limits!!

I can't believe I read through that whole post, there was a speckle of gold at the end though.

Are there really small wangs in the m2m stick flicks?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back