Skip to main content

General O/T Chit Chat Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
K has started rolling over when this happens, so F falls off. After tonight's display I would not be going anywhere near K's feet!

hahaha just got a text from #1, they are barhopping and meeting "weird but pleasant" locals he says.

Hi [MENTION=30683]bonnie[/MENTION]

Trig, you know when he's up to no good because he looks to see if you're watching. And of late if he's done something naughty he covers his eyes, he must figure if he can't see you, you can't see him and growl.

hahaha, my kids used to do that. Pathetic @ hide & seek when they are only 2 or 3. They just cover the eyes & hope you can't see them!

haha yes arch basically has the biggest blue eyes (like saucers) and he does the {i am cute) then bolts for the bird cage. The bird is a big ass parrot with a short fuse. i am trying to let them interact because it is good for the archmeister to understand animals but clyde thinks arch is a mate. Literally . So it all got a bit strange.

in saying that, it still blows me away, when i know what i have fed him and what comes out the other end...maaaaaaaan it can blow yr head off. If i lit a match near some of what young Archie produces would put pearl harbour in the shade.

I am getting better though :)

K has started rolling over when this happens, so F falls off. After tonight's display I would not be going anywhere near K's feet!

hahaha just got a text from #1, they are barhopping and meeting "weird but pleasant" locals he says.

ask #1 if he is in surfers ill tell him where NOT to go

oh that's right the boys were going to brisvegas I forgot. They're going to the wednesday show aren't they?

Yep they are at GC but they have tickets for 4th & 5th, not the final one, think they fly back Tuesday morning? He has signed off already so can't give him any bar warnings but will ask him tomorrow where they went. Which is the worst?

lol@ the archmeister

Yoda did you buy enough accounts of Ebay to see you through next week incase Penelope gets the arse.

from what i remember 31 son is with partner and they are gay? the best bet is the broadie which has nice jazz and a cool crowd if they hit surfers as a gay couple they coulld get the usual homphobic crap.

If it was me I would stay away from central surfers altogether, in fact i do, and i have never seen a closet. (cept that time I hid in one) bloddy housecalls lol

Will recommend broadie then. My sister's boy lives up there so they were gonna call him and see if they could meet up and go out. He is 6'5" & built like a brick shithouse so they should be right.

Will recommend broadie then. My sister's boy lives up there so they were gonna call him and see if they could meet up and go out. He is 6'5" & built like a brick shithouse so they should be right.

In the nicest possible way Bon. I am 62 and built strong i surf every day so my guns etc are passable..it doesnt matter in central surfers its a zoo. bashed from behind is the mo of wankers. he is lucky they have each other he would be in far more danger by himself. It is a sad indictment of the way the goldy is but it is reality.

ill pm ya a name of a guy who does gay events on the gc if ya like (Mut will want it lol)

funny 15 years ago i would not be saying this :)

wow, did not know that, thought the locals would be used to a variety of people. Now I'm scared. I should have sent Kerry with them.:(

wow, did not know that, thought the locals would be used to a variety of people. Now I'm scared. I should have sent Kerry with them.:(
tbh if he has yr smarts he will be ok. Surfers is a transient population so they are wankers.

in defence of reality i know two polynesian gay bouncers down there who would get angry at any phobia type crap

reason why I made that reference is that my club never accepted gay men or black people grated me big time

he will be ok

Damn I thought I had finally found out how old you actually are.

And kids with belly pain its either needing to burp fart or poop.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back