Skip to main content

General O/T Chit Chat Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well archie is down 7.23 sis will be happy! Last time he wouldn't sleep and it was 9pm. When sis found out I nearly lost vital parts of my anatomy I would rather keep.

Hats of to you sir I can't even wrangle my own that well.

Someone will have an eye out! could be worse they could be running with scissors at the same time :)

Ok, all eyes intact & apparently #2 can hit target @ 40m so now we just have to get the fox to come that close and stand very very still:)
I buy those spech scissors with the round tips - all us mothers of boys do that.

Hi [MENTION=31650]aajptt[/MENTION] & [MENTION=176]Cowie[/MENTION]. I am not ponycouch but ta for the friend thing:)

Don't let the bugs bite Archie. Well done pene! Phenergan?

Last edited by a moderator:
Bonnie.....

Will I ever get to see an indigo packer?

alas no, the boys are the centre of my universe. Did you see the newest Packette is called Emmanuelle? Saw a pic in the paper of Mumma Packer taking them trick or treating.

guess what Liesel just rang to say " I thought we had something special" im thinking of a response but i am happy to take suggestions?

oh god, special as in wonderful or special as in Forrest Gump? Did she not understand your reluctance to get involved with someone who has some issues? Good luck pene, not sure what I'd say. You do have a way with words though xx

oh god, special as in wonderful or special as in Forrest Gump? Did she not understand your reluctance to get involved with someone who has some issues? Good luck pene, not sure what I'd say. You do have a way with words though xx

yep just answered her "be down there tomorrow you can explain it to me then"

yes she deffo will she knows i know and she is unravelling i just want to split amicable. I liked her hugely and i don't need a stalker. :(

Yep, amicable is good.

You don't need a stalker? Bugger. I had my stalking gear all ready :p

My nephew was super cute last night. I took him for a short walk on his bike with a handle to give me steering power and he was busy bird spotting and waving to the birdies. Then he sat up on the kitchen table flicking through my cook book looking at the pictures saying mmm yum yum. Then he realised the lock was broken on the fridge so he kept raiding the fridge when you head for him he scrabbles and shoves as much as he can in his mouth.

My nephew was super cute last night. I took him for a short walk on his bike with a handle to give me steering power and he was busy bird spotting and waving to the birdies. Then he sat up on the kitchen table flicking through my cook book looking at the pictures saying mmm yum yum. Then he realised the lock was broken on the fridge so he kept raiding the fridge when you head for him he scrabbles and shoves as much as he can in his mouth.

I am not experienced with kids (well a little) but they are funny when they no something isnt allowed they find pcp strength to get there and they are relentless

Hi [MENTION=30683]bonnie[/MENTION]

Trig, you know when he's up to no good because he looks to see if you're watching. And of late if he's done something naughty he covers his eyes, he must figure if he can't see you, you can't see him and growl.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back