Skip to main content

General O/T Chit Chat Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Did you see my insult?!

I mean you can say I'm fat, you can say I'm old and crusty, you can say I'm frigid, but dissin' the post count is off limits!!

Where is , and which one, thread you speak of ?:)

Where is , and which one, thread you speak of ?:)

It is just too awful to contemplate...

This cat person implied that I was asexual!

ASEXUAL?!

Me!

And she said I was fat too!

:(

But I think the barb that stung the most was the snide remark regarding my post count and the fact I have an old shithouse computer...

You can't see me right now, but I am crying into my keyboard and biting myself at the same time.

You fingers are in constant use on the keyboard , instead of other places ?:)

hellooooooo everyone...here ... then gone.
OMG the vidoes on the os do tell a sad story.

Hey cat lady.

What's in the vids, I havnt had time to look

ASEXUAL?!

Me!

But I think the barb that stung the most was the snide remark regarding my post count and the fact I have an old shithouse computer...

You can't see me right now, but I am crying into my keyboard and biting myself at the same time.

Hahahahahaa you got your puta from kerbside clean up in Woodridge. Hahahaha, sorry still laughing over that

Woot im famous, if you remember correctly, trala(trash) you actually insulted me first, unprovoked. Then you go around talking about it like I just insulted you for no good reason? Are you looking for sympathy? Poor diddums. I was merely talking about penises, and I get called a virgin because of my extensive penis research.

Did you see my insult?!

I mean you can say I'm fat, you can say I'm old and crusty, you can say I'm frigid, but dissin' the post count is off limits!!

IKR You are the self proclaimed blowjob kween!

Need muts squirting clam gif to even things out

LOL I have had that stashed for awhile waiting for a moment to post.... didnt fit, but f**k it had to post before season finished

LOL I have had that stashed for awhile waiting for a moment to post.... didnt fit, but f**k it had to post before season finished

I'm so glad it saw the light of day, clam juice is wrong on a grand scale, but you already know this.

Confession time.

I've been back twice to watch it, its the funniest gif so far.

So who else will stick around the forums for at least a little bit longer after the season ends? :eek: I know I will be... but solely for this thread. :D

I can just imagine the rest of the forum in about a month's time though...

It'll be deader than Meow's sex life.

I'm so glad it saw the light of day, clam juice is wrong on a grand scale, but you already know this.

Confession time.

I've been back twice to watch it, its the funniest gif so far.

LOL and kinda gross :p

So who else will stick around the forums for at least a little bit longer after the season ends? :eek: I know I will be... but solely for this thread. :D

I will be!! Like you for this thread and the peoples that make it so great! Been the highlight of BB for me! I can't wait till some of the people in main forum move on to the next show ;)

I will be....I like this thread and the posters with their fine sense of the ridiculous :)

If you are going to give me the nod, of coursee :)

Hahahahahaa you got your puta from kerbside clean up in Woodridge. Hahahaha, sorry still laughing over that

That or run around after dark and find a puter that is more modern than the one you have.

ORRRRRR... and I like this one.....find Meow , find out where it lives.......do a home invasion with a big feather to stick up the nose of Meow, and take their puter.
They not going to have much use for it soon :))

ASEXUAL?!

Me!

Bet Meow has been neutered, and is a jealous as zoe about the real life fun you have. :)

Woot im famous, if you remember correctly, trala(trash) you actually insulted me first, unprovoked. Then you go around talking about it like I just insulted you for no good reason? Are you looking for sympathy? Poor diddums. I was merely talking about penises, and I get called a virgin because of my extensive penis research.

you a pussy or a tom Meow ??

Hey cat lady.

What's in the vids, I havnt had time to look

fark, zoe now thinks it may have been going on for weeks, and is going to make her look silly.

omg , she got more to worry about than looking silly........looking and sounding homicidal is what she is looking like.

stalker........she said it herself :)

fark, zoe now thinks it may have been going on for weeks, and is going to make her look silly.

omg , she got more to worry about than looking silly........looking and sounding homicidal is what she is looking like.

stalker........she said it herself :)

I just went into the Estelle thread, which I do when I'm to lazy to look for updates.

And holyfriiganscodpiece the latest vid has Estelle Michael and Ben talking about all the shit Stacey made up about Estelle. I know you guys hate her but I always knew she wouldn't have said that shit about being there for the Moolah.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back