Skip to main content

General O/T Chit Chat Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Whats everyone up to today??

Well, I was supposed to spend the entire day writing an assignment, but I was feeling shitty and woke up late so I spent the afternoon doing a bit of self-care and now I'm feeling better enough to actually start writing something. So I guess I've had a little victory for the day (although that may change when I really get into the "meat" of this assignment, haha).

Well, I was supposed to spend the entire day writing an assignment, but I was feeling shitty and woke up late so I spent the afternoon doing a bit of self-care and now I'm feeling better enough to actually start writing something. So I guess I've had a little victory for the day (although that may change when I really get into the "meat" of this assignment, haha).

What is your assignment about?

I too wonder where my forum lover has run off to!

He's searching for Nazi gold!

Took hubster to buy another car. We're up to five this afternoon.

My inability to say no either results in difficulty walking for several days or new cars. I'll never learn.

The 1972 John Walter's directed film?

That's the one! I thought it'd be a fun choice to write about. We also have to give a three minute oral presentation about our chosen novel/film and I really just want to talk to the class about singing anuses.

That's the one! I thought it'd be a fun choice to write about. We also have to give a three minute oral presentation about our chosen novel/film and I really just want to talk to the class about singing anuses.

How do you feel about public speaking?

How do you feel about public speaking?

I'm a little nervous if I'm honest. It's weird, because I spend most of the classes being the only person that talks, and I've performed on stage a heap of times, but for some reason oral presentations really get to me. I feel like I'm supposed to know absolutely everything about what it is I'm talking about and I live in fear that someone will ask a question and I won't have an answer and I'll look like an idiot.

I'm a little nervous if I'm honest. It's weird, because I spend most of the classes being the only person that talks, and I've performed on stage a heap of times, but for some reason oral presentations really get to me. I feel like I'm supposed to know absolutely everything about what it is I'm talking about and I live in fear that someone will ask a question and I won't have an answer and I'll look like an idiot.

I never knew you acted. Are you a better actor than Lawson?

I suppose if you know everything and are prepared and all then you shouldn't worry about any questions.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back