Skip to main content

General O/T Chit Chat Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Do movies intimidate you? Or maybe you know that movie's are not really a wrter's medium, and as a writer that fills you with dread?

I don't know if they intimidate me. I guess that's a word you can use. I don't think it has anything to do with being a writer. Whatever it is though, it's frustrating, because I used to love watching movies.

I don't know if they intimidate me. I guess that's a word you can use. I don't think it has anything to do with being a writer. Whatever it is though, it's frustrating, because I used to love watching movies.

Mmmmmmmmmmmm, mmmmmmmmmmmmmm. Interesting, interesting. How long has this been going on?

Mmmmmmmmmmmm, mmmmmmmmmmmmmm. Interesting, interesting. How long has this been going on?

Um. I'd say a while now. At least a year? Wow, that seems a bit too long, but it's probably accurate.

It's not like I can't watch movies full stop. In fact I watched one tonight (although it was the first in weeks, and I used to watch a movie almost every night). It's just that I feel uncomfortable during the entire thing, and I feel very aware of... everything, I guess. I dunno it's hard to explain.

Um. I'd say a while now. At least a year? Wow, that seems a bit too long, but it's probably accurate.

It's not like I can't watch movies full stop. In fact I watched one tonight (although it was the first in weeks, and I used to watch a movie almost every night). It's just that I feel uncomfortable during the entire thing, and I feel very aware of... everything, I guess. I dunno it's hard to explain.

Aware of plot holes in the movies?

What other celebrities do you dislike?

Just about country artists - I so HATED with a passion Casey Chambers with that song Am I Not Pretty Enough ...... uggg .... it was like fingernails on a chalkboard for me - but she has chilled out now, and I can sorta stand the stuff she churns out these days

Just about country artists - I so HATED with a passion Casey Chambers with that song Am I Not Pretty Enough ...... uggg .... it was like fingernails on a chalkboard for me - but she has chilled out now, and I can sorta stand the stuff she churns out these days

That was a whiny song.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back