Skip to main content

General O/T Chit Chat Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good luck for your surg (I imagine that's a cool way to say "surgery") tomorrow, @Trala. Here's hoping you survive! That and hopefully they only fix what they're supposed to and leave the rest of your screws nice and loose.
Thank you my darling boy!

The common theme from my RL well wishers has been "enjoy the drugs...".

If I am lucky enough to get a script of oxy, I will split them with you. Xo

@Trala good luck on your surgery tomorrow, will be thinking and praying for you xo what're you having done?
Hello Danny boy!

Wonderful to hear your Mum is feeling better. And I see you're now all inked up you gangsta!! Looks good.

I am just going in for an arthroscopy and a breast lift.

Can't believe today is here already!

Thanks for the well wishes. It means alot. Xo

Hey baby!

Thank you my beautiful friend. Xo

Just remember you are the patient today, not the nurse. So, feet up and relax :) ( I know way easier said then done. I do fifty hundred nervous wees between booking in and go time)

Got a book to pass the time? Trash mags?

Just remember you are the patient today, not the nurse. So, feet up and relax :) ( I know way easier said then done. I do fifty hundred nervous wees between booking in and go time)

Got a book to pass the time? Trash mags?
No worries there, Coops. The slightest discomfort and I am like a dying duck in a thunderstorm.

Check:-

OK mag
TV Soap
New Idea

Given I have been NBM since 9pm yesterday it is pretty safe to assume I have no nervous wee left! However I am sure I will push a couple out once I get there...

I'm off, have a super sonic day everyone!!

No worries there, Coops. The slightest discomfort and I am like a dying duck in a thunderstorm.

Check:-

OK mag
TV Soap
New Idea

Given I have been NBM since 9pm yesterday it is pretty safe to assume I have no nervous wee left! However I am sure I will push a couple out once I get there...

I'm off, have a super sonic day everyone!!

The real reason @Trala going into surgery
119339-bd0a034c-b17e-11e4-8de0-9ed87417a9dc.jpg

But why do you need a fitbit, @Inigo Montoya? Because, from looking at that thread with all the photos of members that was linked in another thread last year, to me you look very fit. Infact you are probably the most attractive woman with the best pair of beautiful and soulful eyes that I have ever seen.
Ummm.... OK...

In that photo I was what you would call skinny fat, I was slim, but had not muscles mass and my weight would always vary. It would go up and it would go down, in an unhealthy way. Now I feel like I am doing the right thing and getting proper fit, soon I want to start strength training..... Not sure where to start though....

...I hope all goes well for you my sweet darling Trala... and don't get yourself all flustered up... relax and (as the common theme is)... enjoy the drugs lol!... cheers.

Ummm.... OK...

In that photo I was what you would call skinny fat, I was slim, but had not muscles mass and my weight would always vary. It would go up and it would go down, in an unhealthy way. Now I feel like I am doing the right thing and getting proper fit, soon I want to start strength training..... Not sure where to start though....

Well I think the best way to start strength training is for you to start lifting cows. That may seem a little unorthodox, but it has been proven to work. What people do is that they go into a cow paddock and start lifting cows. It is that easy.

I guess having a yo-yo weight is a bad thing, and I hope these changes stabalizes your weight. But I was just complimenting your looks, not how healthy you looked. Because personally I think you can't always tell how healthy someone is in a photo, but you can always tell how beautiful they are. And you are very beautiful, Ingy.

Well I think the best way to start strength training is for you to start lifting cows. That may seem a little unorthodox, but it has been proven to work. What people do is that they go into a cow paddock and start lifting cows. It is that easy.

I guess having a yo-yo weight is a bad thing, and I hope these changes stabalizes your weight. But I was just complimenting your looks, not how healthy you looked. Because personally I think you can't always tell how healthy someone is in a photo, but you can always tell how beautiful they are. And you are very beautiful, Ingy.
You're a charmer.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back